Treasury Wine Estates Marketing Manager - Brand & Customer_Korea & Japan in Seoul, United States
This role is responsible for translating global / regional brand and shopper strategies into activity programs for key brands and customers, laddering up to brand and commercial objectives.
Key Relationships (Who does the role interact with?)
• Regional Marketing and Commercial/ Sales Teams
• Director Marketing & Category
• General Manager Sales Asia
• Global Brand, Innovation & Insights, Shopper and Winemaking Teams
• Finance and Supply Teams
• Key customers, distributors & trade partners
• Approved ATL & BTL agencies inc. design, print, media, PR and events
• Logistics partners
Key Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
• Activity Planning: Planning and executing fully integrated marketing activities across Korea and Japan by collaborating closely with Sales, Distributors, Global Brand, Innovation & Insights and Shopper teams. Create costed, customer-level activity plans to deliver on depletion targets across category and brand-specific activity in on and offline channels
• Activity Execution: Work with key internal and external stakeholders to execute best-in-class plans in line with brand guidelines. Includes product launches, promotions, collateral design / production and events.
• Brand Management: Responsibility for brand management of selected focus TPB brand(s) across SEA, Japan & Korea, including planning and executing multi-market brand plan across touchpoints such as paid media, PR, education and NPD.
• Project Management: End-to-end activity ownership including agency, budget, timeline and quality management.
• Activity Evaluation: Ongoing monitoring of sales performance to identify risks and opportunities. Post activity review and evaluation, using ROI model where relevant.
• Relationship Building: Develop strong, collaborate relationships with internal / external stakeholders to ensure positive communication, aligned direction and executional excellence of all marketing programs.
• Responsible for complying with company policies, procedures and governance including Corporate Social Responsibilities, Risk Management and Health & Safety
Key Challenges in Achieving Goal(s): (What are the key challenges faced by this role in meeting its goals/objectives)
• Managing cross functional demands and stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
• Balancing long term strategic objectives with shorter term commercial needs
• Ensuring global brand platforms are applied to fit local market insight and nuances
• Building strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
• Ensuring all activities are compelling and relevant for customers and consumers in relevant markets
• Positively embracing change and the opportunities it presents
• Maintaining a positive, flexible and ‘can do’ attitude
• Strong communication skills
• Passion for the portfolio
Qualifications and Experience:
• Degree level education
• Fluent in English and Korean (Japanese beneficial)
• Strong project management & planning skills
• Proven leadership and influencing skills to deliver on business objectives
• A clear and confident communicator who can build strong relationships
• Ability to work autonomously and manage own workflow
• 7+ years of Trade and/or Brand Marketing
• FMCG or alcohol industry
• Korea and Japan market expertise
• Creation and implementation of ATL and/or BTL plans
• Managing multiple agencies, budgets, projects and stakeholders
Treasury Wine Estates
- Treasury Wine Estates Jobs