Language Line LLC System Administrator - Security Analyst - R6286 in Seattle, Washington
Exciting career opportunities in the language access industry are waiting for you at LanguageLine Solutions. Whether you work in the corporate office, in one of our satellite offices, at our Interpreting Call Centers, or work from home, you can help make a difference in someone's life every second of every day. Job Description Position Title: System Administrator - Security Analyst Reports To: Manager, Tech Audit & Comp Department: Technology Location: US (Remote) Classification: Salary Position Summary LanguageLine Solutions, a Teleperformance Company, is the global leader in On-Demand Interpretation Services, providing language services to more than 28,000 clients worldwide. We facilitate communications by bridging language and cultural barriers to help our customers create understanding, improve productivity, maximize financial performance, build loyalty, and comply with regulations and laws. We utilize the most advanced cloud platforms and mobile and digital technologies to instantly link to our worldwide network of over 15,000 highly skilled interpreters in 240+ languages 24x7x365. LanguageLine Solutions is looking for an experienced Security Analyst who is dynamic and excited about being part of a fast-moving and growing team. You will collaborate across the organization to execute on the most important company priorities. Essential Functions Provides technical expertise in all aspects of enterprise information security compliance for all applicable regulations. This position would assist with the enterprise information security program, policy development, and documentation. You will work on strengthening enterprise information protection and assist with developing an enterprise security awareness program.
- Monitor events and triage alerts across various security platforms.
- Leading efforts to counter security breaches and anticipating and reducing the likelihood of future security alerts, incidents, and disasters.
- Defining, planning, implementing, maintaining, and upgrading security measures, policies, and controls.
- Analyzing security breaches to identify the cause and to update incidence responses and disaster recovery plans.
- Conducting vulnerability testing and risk analyses to assess security and performing internal and external security audits.
- Anti-virus management, support, and deployment.
- Verifying and coordinating security plans with outside vendors.
- Research security trends, new methods, and techniques used to preemptively eliminate the possibility of a system breach.
- Participate in an on-call schedule and be available 24/7, as needed.
- Support LLS' Quality Management System (QMS) to continually improve the Division's processes, procedures, and services; and thereby increase efficiency, productivity, effectiveness, and customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of forensics, incident analysis, and incident response management.
- Active Directory knowledge to create accounts, add/remove group memberships, and understand how GPOs work.
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux server security best practices.
- Experience with Crowdstrike a plus.
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Provide excellent customer service in a challenging environment.
- Project Management knowledge and experience a strong plus.
Bachelor's Degree preferred and/or Technical School or related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Work with aggressive timelines in a team envi