Amazon Web Services Sr Product Manager, Edge Compute in Seattle, Washington
Distributed computing, at scale!
Amazon CloudFront is a web service for content delivery and one of the cornerstones of AWS. We bring the Internet closer to end users, speeding up the user experience. CloudFront integrates with other Amazon Web Services to give developers and businesses an easy way to distribute content (webpages, games, movies, live streams, etc.) to end users with low latency and high data transfer speeds. CloudFront Functions and Lambda@Edge, edge compute capabilities, offer customers serverless edge computing environment to implement advanced application logic closer to the viewers delivering better performance, scalability and security.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to drive the growth of Amazon CloudFront and Edge Compute services. Your responsibilities will include engaging our customers directly to identify new capabilities, defining product features, and working closely with cross-functional teams to get those features in the hands of our customers. You will have a strong pulse on customer needs, the competitive landscape, and industry trends.
Successful candidates will enjoy working in a collaborative, analytical, and fast-paced environment and are comfortable interacting with highly technical cross-functional teams. Candidates must have excellent analytical capabilities, be comfortable diving deep into data, have strong writing skills, and lead executive-level reviews. Candidates must have a track record of understanding customer needs and delivering technology solutions to address those needs.
The role can be based in Seattle (WA), Portland (OR), Dublin (Ireland) or Vancouver (Canada)
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
· 5+ years of product management experience managing web, networking, infrastructure, and/or security products and services
· 7+ years of professional work experience
· Experience with modern software development, web development frameworks, APIs
· 7+ years of product management experience in a related industry / field
· Demonstrated experience driving product ownership and growth
· Proven success in delivering technology products/services in a high growth environment
· Master of Business Administration (MBA) or similar degree
Amazon Web Services
- Amazon Web Services Jobs