D.R. Horton, Inc. Junior Sales Rep (NE) - Chicago (South) in Schaumburg, Illinois
D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S.,was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website atwww.drhorton.comfor more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc.is currently looking for an *Junior Sales Representative-(NE) *for their Chicago Division - South Communities (South of Interstate 88)in the Sales & Marketing Department. The Junior Sales Rep is in training to manage the entire sales process and communicating with the customer from the first interaction through the close of escrow.
Essential Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Greet and qualify visitors
- Demonstrate models/homes/home sites
- Overcome sales objections; close for the sale
- Document the transaction
- Track progress of loan, options and construction
- Respond to customer requests for information
- Document any cancellations
- Maintenance of all lot files/sales files
- Monitor models and sales office for appropriate disclosures, supplies, repairs, etc.
- Develops and maintains good rapport with prospective customers, realtors, and team members
- Execute policies to ensure compliance with quality standards
- Conducts all business in a professional and ethical manner to serve customers and increase the goodwill and profit of the company
Education and/or Experience
- Associate degree or 2 years related experience
- Must have a vehicle, valid driver’s license, and be able to drive in daytime or nighttime
- Ability to utilize DRH Sales applications on a smart phone, tablet, or laptop
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral form or via DRH Sales applications
- Proficiency with MS Office and email
- Prior CRM software experience
- Previous sales experience, knowledge of industry preferred
- Excel in intercommunications and interactions
- Strongly motivated
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including:
- Medical, Vision and Dental
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, Personal Time and Company Holidays
/Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America’s Builder. #WeBuildPeople2/
Followus on social media @hortoncareers for an inside look at our company and connect with us on LinkedIn for up to date job listings!
LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
Organization: *Home Builder
Title: Junior Sales Rep (NE) - Chicago (South)
Requisition ID: 2303726