HCA, Hospital Corporation of America CT Technologist in Savannah, Georgia
* *$7,500 sign-on bonus for qualified applicants **
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a CT Technologist.
We are seeking a CT Technologist to join the patient-centered Imaging team responsible for performing *CT and diagnostic x-ray procedures as outlined by the radiologist. The shift is various shifts with days, evenings, nights, and weekends. *
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us.
Your benefits include: * Medical, dental, vision * PTO * Tuition reimbursement * 401k * Employee stock purchase program * Student Loan Repayment
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our Imaging team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
Working under the direction of the medical imaging management team, you will directly impact patient care through your knowledge, skills and abilities in diagnostic imaging, scheduling, transporting and maintaining inventory. * * What you will do in this role: * You will operate diagnostic equipment, verify images and prepare the room with necessary equipment and supplies for the procedure. * You will be responsible for ensuring that proper diagnostic information is provided through the production of high-quality CT scans. * You will perform CT exams on a variety of different body parts in a timely manner. * You will complete appropriate history forms and technologist exam sheet. * You will start I.V.s and check labs as needed.
- Graduate of an accredited Radiography program.
- RT and CT certification from ARRT required.
- State License may be required. (South Carolina: SCRQSA), (Florida must be licensed as a Radiology Technologist.), (GA ARRT required)
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as Radiology and CT Technologist is highly preferred. In 2018, Memorial Health University Medical Center affiliated with HCA Healthcare (South Atlantic Division), one of the nation’s leading providers of healthcare services. HCA Healthcare has formed its mission and values to be patient-centered and for the good of all people, no matter the circumstance: Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. HCA has been continually named a /World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/ Institute since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Memorial Health University Medical Center (MHUMC) is a 640 bed hospital in the beautiful, southern city of Savannah, Georgia. The facility opened its doors in 1955 and has evolved into the most advanced healthcare provider in the region employing over 3,500 colleagues.
Memorial Health University Medical Center serves as a regional referral center for heart care, cancer care, trauma care, children's care, high-risk pregnancies and high-risk newborn care. Our hospital includes the region's only Level 1 Trauma Center, the region's only Children's Hospital and the Savannah campus of Mercer University School of Medicine. We proudly serve 35 counties across southeast Georgia and southern South Carolina.
Memorial Health University Medical Center is always looking to grow and further advance in the healthcare industry, earning local, regional, national recognition of excellence. MHUMC uses its vast clinical knowledge, innovative operating strategies, scale and stability to transform healthcare and help our community thrive. Our goal is to create a new standard for excellence that will not only serve our current patients but also change the future of medicine.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
/We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status./
Title: CT Technologist
Location: Georgia-Savannah-Memorial Health UMC Savannah
Requisition ID: 26960-16068