MasterCard Manager, Account Management in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Account Management
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
The MC Direct Team is looking for an Account Manager to lead and manage existing customer relationships with Issuers & Acquirers located in different Caribbean markets, as well as to work on business development opportunities in the CAB division. The account manager will be responsible for building and managing a strong pipeline with opportunities that are in line with our market priorities and customer needs. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, strong collaborator, possess great communication and negotiation skills and a successful sales track record.
In this position, you will:
• Develop and strengthen Mastercard’s business relationship with existing CAB customers and do business development with new customers
• Work on deals constructions and conduct contract negotiations when necessary
• Conduct quarterly business reviews with key customers and develop account plans
• Build and manage a strong pipeline with business opportunities that are both in line with our market priorities and the customer needs
All About You
• Experience with account management/sales is preferred
• Deep knowledge of payments industry and market dynamics
• Great communication skills, can easily articulate conversations/sales ideas and influence people of all levels
• Thorough understanding of P&L management and financial planning leveraging business strategy acumen
• Possess strong analytical skills to navigate through financial models, deals constructions
• Must be able to integrate knowledge across multiple disciplines (e.g., marketing, operations, risk)
• Self-motivated and results oriented profile
• English and Spanish required
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-128358