TTEC Temp Talent Acquisition Specialist I in Santa Rosa, Philippines
TeleTech is on the search a Seasonal Talent Acquisition Specialist to Work from Home and proactively deliver hiring needs at Santa Rosa, Laguna.
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business – and it's more relevant than ever before in today’s environment. We know we’re stronger together, working towards a purpose that matters. As TeleTech team members we lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities. Join us in our commitment to deliver amazing experiences.
What you’ll need to qualify:
• Completed a college degree
• Preferably 1-3 years in volume hiring or recruitment with customer service/BPO experience
• Desire to achieve aggressive goals under tight deadlines
• Able to articulate, interact and understand client needs and expectations
• High level of integrity, judgment and follow-through
• Experience with candidate tracking database, excel, internet, and other recruitment technology
• Skillset and competencies;
o Time management
o Attention to details and processes, including legal implications
o Strong verbal and written communication skills
o Process –driven and detailed-oriented
o Team player
o Innovative and creative
o Ability to persuade and drive results
o Friendly with a positive demeanor
Technology and work environment requirements for the job (Work from Home):
• Have the right connection – a home internet connection that is >15Mbps (you may do a quick check through Fast.com)
• Computer – we’ll supply and deliver at your doorstep
• Must be able to hard-wire (via ethernet cord) directly into your home modem
• Must have a quiet workspace that is within a reasonable proximity of your router so that you can plug in while working.
What your typical day will consist of:
• Achieve 100% of assigned agent recruiting targets. You will be given daily, weekly, and monthly recruitment tasks associated with each client ramp, which must be met on time. You will help with preparing recruitment trackers, as well as all weekly/monthly recruiting reports.
• Learn key business objectives, timeframes, legal issues, and requirements associated with each new client. Maintain a high level of knowledge of Talent Acquisition policies and procedures for screening, interviewing, and processing candidates on behalf of each new client and adapt quickly to any changes in the process.
• Understand candidate selection process. You are responsible for administration of the candidate process for all open associate positions including but not limited to: greeting of applicants, reviewing applications, input data into Applicant Tracking System, administering testing materials, assist with data entry (assessment scores, declined candidates, send assessment e-mails and other correspondence).
• Understand the key success metrics associated with hiring goals. These include:
o Cost per Hire (goals will vary by business unit)
o New Hire First Day No Call No Show percentage
o Hiring timeline and time to fill open positions
o Meeting client hiring requirements (varies based on client and ramp)
o 60-day attrition rate for new hires
• Support TeleTech’s Employee Referral Program. You are responsible for encouraging employees to recommend friends and colleagues for positions at TeleTech.
• You must ensure a positive experience for every candidate; maintain a positive, respectful, and caring attitude with all candidates – even those that will not be offered a position at TeleTech.
What you’ll enjoy:
• Competitive compensation package including regular performance bonuses
• Company-sponsored HMO with Health & Wellness programs for you and your family
• Opportunities for career advancement, personal development and experiences meant to enhance the quality of your professional life
• Office is in an accessible location at the 2nd Floor, Robinsons Sta. Rosa, Brgy. Tagapo, Old National Highway, Sta. Rosa, Laguna
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don’t take our word for it — check out some our women in leadership and diversity awards on TTECjobs.com.
For more information about TeleTech, search hashtag ExperienceTeleTech throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
Job: Human Capital / Talent Acquisition
Title: Temp Talent Acquisition Specialist I
Location: PH-Calabarzon-Santa Rosa
Requisition ID: 02ZU2
- TTEC Jobs