Northrop Grumman Maintenance Technician 3 in Santa Rosa, California
Climb to new heights on your journey when you start Defining Possible with Northrop Grumman. Enjoy a purposeful career in aeronautics that is crucial to the way we connect and protect our world across land, sea, and air. Bring your experience and take advantage of this opportunity to discover how you can start to push past possible and achieve your goals today. Enjoy a diverse, collaborative environment with professionals across the nation ready to help launch your career.
There is currently an opening for a Maintenance Technician 3 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position falls under one of Northrop Grumman's Small Business Units, Sonoma Photonics, Inc. and will be located in Santa Rosa, CA.
This position will be responsible for performing repairs and maintenance in plant or office facilities, or on machines and equipment.
• Work closely with engineers to design, build, and upgrade state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment and processes.
• Support general maintenance of vacuum and electro-mechanical equipment.
• Assist with troubleshooting, problem analysis, and data collection.
• Maintain detailed documentation of procedures and systems.
• High School diploma or equivalent and a minimum 4 years of experience performing repairs and maintenance in plant or office facilities, or on machines and equipment.
• Basic understanding of vacuum, electrical, hydraulic and other systems.
• Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods.
• Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices.
• Prior experience with thin film production or maintenance technician.
• Associates degree in mechanical, electrical or industrial maintenance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Facilities/Real Estate
- Northrop Grumman Jobs