ServiceNow, Inc. Sr. Principal Inbound Product Manager – Financial Services, Insurance Industry in Santa Clara, California
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog (https://blogs.servicenow.com/category/life-at-now.html) and hear from our employees (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtPPHGXv_JpmhypERyQKm5zO2Wd65QinB) about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
This position reports to: Global Head of Product, Financial Services
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
By joining the Financial Services product team, you will play a key role in shaping how ServiceNow enables financial institutions to innovate through digital transformation, by enabling more efficient operations and elevated customer and employee experiences. You will also play a key role in accelerating the Company’s growth strategy by being a core member of ServiceNow’s new industry team. We are a growing, entrepreneurial and passionate team on a mission to transform the financial services industry.
ServiceNow is looking for an outstanding product management leader to drive product planning and execution of new products in the Insurance industry. This leader will closely partner with engineering, platform, horizontal products teams and GTM teams to craft a compelling vertical product offering and follow through with impeccable roadmap execution – leading to creating world class products that leverage ServiceNow differentiators to solve key operational challenges for the insurance industry.
The ideal candidate is someone who is a domain expert in the insurance industry, has solid technical and business acumen, and feels comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with minimal guidance.
What you get to do in this role:
Partnering with cross functional teams to formulate product plans and execute on product roadmap (Engineering, UX, other Product Managers)
Take leadership responsibilities as someone who is committed to the outcome regardless of the role or organizational boundaries
Distill complex problems into easily understood requirements and provide solutions
Partner and influence horizontal products and platform roadmaps, in order to leverage innovations that are delivered across the entire ServiceNow product portfolio.
Be instrumental in driving user experiences that delight end users while delivering value to customers.
Lead prototyping and early ideation of new product features, capabilities.
Communicate product priorities and build consensus
To be successful in this role you have:
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
● 8+ years of enterprise application product management experience – at least 5 years in SaaS.
● 5+ years of experience in the insurance industry
● Entrepreneurial approach and comfortable in a dynamic, results-driven environment
● Relentless focus on product-market fit; deep curiosity about customer needs and a track record in building customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions
● Excellent cross-functional collaborator, able to influence and drive cross-functional teams toward a goal. History of teamwork and willingness to roll up sleeves to get things done.
● Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations; understanding and experience with using data and analytics to optimize the user experience and enhance the product.
● Excellent written and oral communication, with the ability to communicate effectively on both technical and business topics; able to present equally effectively to multiple audiences
Self-directed with the ability to think strategically and execute tactically; attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
● Ability to work hands on, starting small, and scaling up over a period of time.
● Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment, focusing on high impact activities
● You’re a practitioner of Agile methodologies and making them work in different organizations and environments.
● Knowledge of the ServiceNow platform and current applications portfolio is a plus.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550 (tel:(408)%20501-8550) , or email@example.com for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
- ServiceNow, Inc. Jobs