UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Business Development Rep - Santa Ana, CA or Scottsdale, AZ - Hybrid 3 days/week in Santa Ana, California
Business Development Rep - Santa Ana, CA or Scottsdale, AZ - Hybrid 3 days/week
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 25%
Irving - Texas - United States, Santa Ana - California - United States, Scottsdale - Arizona - United States
Here at UKG, our purpose is people™. Our HR, payroll, and workforce management solutions help organizations unlock happier outcomes for all. And our U Krewers, who build those solutions and support our business, are talented, collaborative, and innovative problem-solvers. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people – both at work and at home. Our benefits show that we care about the whole you, from adoption and surrogacy assistance to tuition reimbursement and wellness programs. Our employee resource groups provide a welcoming place to land, learn, and connect with those who share your passions and interests. What are you waiting for? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers #WeAreUKG
Description & Qualifications
About the Team:
Our Business Development Representatives play a pivotal role on our Marketing team! Our BDR’s are instrumental in growing our net-new sales pipeline. The primary focus is identifying, developing, and creating new business opportunities for the Field Sales Executive(s).
About the Role:
•Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory with support from the field sales executives as well as field sales management
• Leverage strong prospecting and business development skills to generate incremental revenue opportunities thru outbound calling and lead generation
• Utilize knowledge of UKG products and solutions to enhance the client’s or prospect’s interest of UKG and communicate the value of our solution(s) to further assist the sales cycle
• Partner with the field sales team to promote UKG 's business initiatives and to enhance the customer or prospect’s knowledge of UKG products, programs, and services
• Employ expert probing skills to expand contacts or define new product requirements within a prospect and/or customer, while increasing revenue and teaming with field sales
• Maintain expected metrics of outbound calls and targeted emails to increase number of live conversations per day
• Provide qualified lead information to the field sales organization to assist in account progression or sales pipeline acceleration.
• One year professional experience as a BDR/SDR with strong outbound experience plus one additional year general professional experience
• Strong business development, prospecting, sales and/or marketing background
• Experience using strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to convey complex information to varying audiences
• Able to work in an assigned UKG office three days a week (based on territory)
• Knowledge of the enterprise software industry, specifically HCM or Workforce Management
• Familiar or certified in a common sales methodology (e.g. Sandler, Holden, AAISP etc.)
• Proficient in using a CRM tool such as Salesforce.com
Pay Transparency for Colorado, New York, Washington and California
The pay range for this position in Colorado, New York, Washington and California is $62,500, however, base pay offered may vary depending on skills, experience, job-related knowledge and location. This position is also eligible for a short-term incentive and a long-term incentive as part of total compensation.
Information about UKG’s comprehensive benefits can be reviewed on our careers site at https://www.ukg.com/careers.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO Know Your Rights poster (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/2022-10/EEOC_KnowYourRights_screen_reader_10_20.pdf) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com.
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Jobs