AdventHealth Clinical Dietitian Part Time Days in Sanford, Florida
Clinical Dietitian AdventHealth Fish Memorial
Location Address: 1055 Saxon Boulevard Orange City, Florida 32763
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Fish Memorial
Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
Great benefits such as: Educational Reimbursement
Career growth and advancement potential
Part-Time Day Shift
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Utilizes hospital policies and procedures to identify patients with nutritional risk and provides expert nutrition assessment.
Utilizes hospital policies and procedures to provide timely and appropriate nutrition intervention and therapy within the scope of practice defined by the hospital.
Provides professional nutrition counseling that is age and culture specific.
- Supports the department’s goals and objectives.
Participates in the hospital’s performance improvement processes.
Maintains dietetic registration and continuing education requirements.
- Develops and implements an individualized plan for professional growth and development including participation in professional organizations and activities, workshops, seminars, and staff development programs.
- Participates in departmental and interdisciplinary meetings, task forces, and projects.
What You Will Need:
- Completion of a didactic program in dietetics and supervised practice program approved by the Commission on Accreditation for Dietetics Education (CADE) of the Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics (AND).
- Bachelor of Science degree in dietetics, foods and nutrition, or related area required.
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR).
- Florida Department of Health Dietitian/Nutritionist license.
The Clinical Dietitian works closely with the interdisciplinary health care team to provide nutrition services and medical nutrition therapy that are integrated and compatible with the patient’s medical program goals and objectives. Primary responsibilities include developing and implementing nutrition services and medical nutrition therapy using established standards of care and practice protocol/guidelines; managing resources in a cost-effective manner; participating in performance improvement efforts; and maintaining professional competency and skills required for professional practice.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Nutritional Services
Organization: AdventHealth Fish Memorial
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
- AdventHealth Jobs