AHMC Healthcare Technician Radiology II in San Gabriel, California
Under general supervision, performs a variety of fixed and portable radiographs according to department quality standards. This position requires providing care/service to a critically ill through rehabilitating newborn through geriatric patient population in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the functional/developmental age of the individual served.
• Follows appropriate Code Blue notification procedures.
• Effectively prioritizes clinical interventions and care.
• Patient safety measures.
• Gonadal shielding/film marking.
• Initialing films utilizing markers.
• Portable radiological examinations.
• Fixed radiological examinations.
• IVP’s (Assist physician).
• Fluoroscopy (Assist physician).
• Myelograms (Assist physician).
• Obtains necessary training prior to initial equipment use.
• Assures equipment is in operating order prior to use.
• Uses the following equipment in accordance with manufacturer’s operating instructions. Including, but not limited to:
· Laser camera
· R/F rooms
· Portable radiologic equipment
· Fixed radiologic equipment
High school graduate or equivalent; Associates degree (preferred).
Graduate of an approved Radiology Program
Able to operate radiologic equipment
Current CRT, ARRT Certification
Fluoroscopy Permit (within 3 months of hire)
Current BCLS-C Card.
Bilingual in Spanish (preferred).
Looking for a location to work that is just right? AHMC is expanding to become one of Southern California's premier health care systems. With over 200,000 total patients treated annually in our more than 1,293 bed health network in LA, Riverside and Orange County, AHMC is the perfect place to maximize your career. While we have the flexibility and security of a large health system, we never compromise on patient care. With multi-lingual facilities, private patient rooms in select hospitals and multiple facilities with a first-rate cardiac surgical services department, we strive to provide top of the line service to all our patients.
With competitive benefits including 401k matching and benefits for employees and eligible dependents, a family-oriented work environment and a diverse staff, AHMC is the perfect place to build your career.
iCIMS Assigned Requisition ID: req11069
Facility Name: San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
External Company Name: AHMC Healthcare
Street: 438 W. Las Tunas Drive