Robert Half Associate Advisor - Planning first RIA in San Francisco, California
For faster consideration, please view my Linkedin under Charles O'Brien and email me your resume.
Our client is a planning first RIA with offices across the United States. With more than $8 billion in assets under management, their mission is to help their clients, colleagues, and global community to live richer lives.
· Act as first point of contact on client communications
· Review client portfolios and provide recommendations to clients
· Prepare comprehensive deliverables for client meetings including cash needs analysis and asset allocation
· Prepare occasional spreadsheet analysis for more advanced financial topics such as tax loss harvesting, stock option and restricted wealth transfer strategies
· 4+ years in experience at an RIA or similar organization with direct experience planning and interfacing with high net worth private clients
· CFP designation required
· Ability to handle multiple high status client relationships and maintain organization across teams and customers to ensure effectiveness
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.
- Robert Half Jobs