Robert Half International Accounts Payable Clerk in San Antonio, Texas
Description Our client is looking for an accounts payable clerk to join their team immediately.
The accounts payable clerk will be part of the documentation team.
• The Documentation team is responsible for the initial intake of all invoices, and ensure that they are all properly entered into SAP to be processed correctly.
• Data Entry and accuracy are key here, and errors could impact the accuracy of payments.
• Process all incoming vendor invoices for payment processing.
• Scans/indexes invoices into appropriate workflows for handling by Accounts Payable and Service Entry groups.
• Provides support for upgrades and systems enhancements.
• The position also will be managing a shared mailbox as well, so they will need to be able to work in a face-paced environment.
• Receives invoices via US mail and electronic submission.
o Sorts, date-stamps, scans, indexes and routes to appropriate department workflow.
o Provides scanning, indexing, and administrative invoice support for acquisitions and divestitures.
• Supports upgrades and system enhancements to processing applications as needed.
• Performs daily quality assurance audits of previously completed work.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
Minimum 4 years of experience in high-volume data entry work environment, including electronic document processing
Minimum 2 years of experience using SAP or other document processing system Requirements SAP, Microsoft Excel, Invoice Processing, Data Entry, Accounts Payable (AP), Enter Vendor Invoices, Process Vendor Invoices, Posting Payments, Scanning, Scanning Documents, Scanning Invoices, Check Runs
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs