Sundt Construction Inc. Talent Acquisition Specialist in SALT LAKE CITY, Utah
As a 100% employee-owned contractor, when you work and recruit for Sundt, you're not just hiring on at a company, you're joining and building a culture of Kick Ass People. Because everyone at Sundt is part owner, you'll join a team of people who are deeply invested in their work. From apprentices to managers, we're passionate about the details and deliberate in everything we do. As to the Talent Acquisition team, we are the people's people!
At Sundt we focus on building long-term prosperity for our clients, communities and employee-owners. We offer competitive pay, industry-leading benefits including a 401k and employee stock ownership plan, incentive programs for craft and administrative employees as well as training that focuses on your personal and professional growth. We're driven by skill, grit and purpose. Join us as we strive to be the most skilled builder in America.
Who is a Kick Ass Talent Acquisition Specialist?
A Kick ass TA Specialist is one that provides professional talent acquisition services to ensure Sundt is hiring the absolute best talent in the industry while simultaneously building our future leadership pipeline. Develops the talent acquisition strategies needed to support very challenging and lucrative business strategic objectives. Proactively develops and maintains strong relationships with internal customers and serves as a trusted advisor to assist internal customers in execution and planning of hiring strategies. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will operate a full recruitment desk and be a key contributor in ensuring we have the right person in the right position at the right time.
Talent Sourcing and Recruitment:
- Utilize various sourcing methods (job boards, social media, networking, etc.) to identify and attract qualified active and passive candidates.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, from initial screening to job offer and onboarding, while helping to ensure compliance with company Affirmative Action Plan and Federal Compliance requirements.
Collaboration with Hiring Managers:
- Be a trusted advisor and work closely with hiring managers to understand staffing needs, create strong pipelines of candidates and develop effective recruitment strategies.
- Conduct regular meetings to provide updates on recruitment progress and discuss candidate profiles.
- Conduct interviews and assessments to evaluate candidate qualifications, skills, and cultural fit.
- Coordinate technical assessments and testing for construction-related roles.
- Enhance the Sundt's Kick Ass brand by promoting a positive candidate experience.
- Develop and maintain relationships with industry professionals and organizations.
- Participate in TA department presentations as needed.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date candidate records in the applicant tracking system.
- Collaborate with HR and hiring managers to ensure a smooth onboarding process for new hires.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Requires a Bachelor's degree and 3-5+ years of industry specific recruiting experience in a corporate or agency setting or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Proven experience managing multiple administrative projects while recruiting for a number of open positions simultaneously
- Ability to manage active and passive candidate relationships using an Applicant Tracking System, CRM, LinkedIn Recruiter and/or similar systems
- Documented success implementing recr uitment strategies, programs and tools
- Proficient use of all Microsoft Office Suite programs
Note: Job Description is subject to change at any time and may include other duties as assigned.
- Will sit, stand or walk short distances for up to the entire duration of a shift/work day
- May stoop, kneel, or bend, on an occasional basis
- Required to use hands to grasp, lift, handle, carry or feel objects on a frequent basis
- Must be able to comply with all safety standards and procedures
- Will lift, push or pull objects pounds on an occasional basis
- Will interact with people and technology frequently during a shift/work day
- Will use telephone, computer system, email, and other electronic devices on a frequent basis to communicate with internal and external customers or vendors
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement: Sundt Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, age, disability, national origin, covered veteran status, or genetic information. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Benefit list: Market Competitive Salary (paid weekly) Bonus Eligibility based on company, group, and individual performance Employee Stock Ownership Plan & 401K Industry Leading Health Coverage Starting Your First Day Flexible Time Off (FTO) Medical, Health Savings, and Wellness credits Flexible Spending Accounts Employee Assistance Program Workplace Wellness Programs Mental Health Program Life and Disability Insurance Employee-Owner Perks Educational Assistance Sundt Foundation - Charitable Employee-Owner's program
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity