Aerotek FABRICATION in Salisbury, North Carolina
On a production basis, the CNC Operator is responsible for fabricating, machining, positioning, aluminum and steel parts along with other components.
Essential Duties (other duties may be assigned)
· Verifying conformance of materials to specifications using a variety of tools to achieve this objective (tape measure, calipers, height gage, etc.)
· Studying drawings, blueprints and/or work instructions to determine materials requirements and task sequences
· Cuts, bends, and machines parts to meet specifications
· Operate CNC Fabrication Equipment (Laser, Press Brake, 3 and 4 axis vertical machines, lathe, tube bender, saw) amongst others
· Setting up and operating various fabricating machines that are needed to complete the assigned operations
· Prioritizes work assignments, duties, and maintains order at all times, including in the absence of the supervisor or team leader
· May layout and examine metals stock or materials to be processed.
· Lifting or moving materials using a variety of devices
· Wears appropriate (PPE) personal protective equipment as required
· Troubleshoots and performs minor repairs to equipment
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs