Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC Contact Center Representative in Saint Paul, Minnesota
Beacon Hill is seeking a dedicated representative to join our team. As a member of our remote workforce, you will only have to go into the office 1-2 times per quarter, all with 3-4 weeks notice. There is significant opportunity for growth and development with this client. Position Summary: The Contact Center is responsible for providing timely responses to customers, advisors, channel partners, and distributors via telephone, email, and/or chat in an inbound service center. The representative will handle customer requests, billing and accounts, as well as service, maintenance, and termination applications. They will also address and resolve customer concerns. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support the Life Insurance team in the inbound call center.
- Process policy payments, loan transactions, and administrative requests.
- Deliver prompt, courteous, and excellent service to internal and external customers in a fast-paced inbound call center environment.
- Resolve issues for claimants, beneficiaries, and clients by utilizing available resources, providing information, and processing customer requests.
- Follow up after phone calls by documenting experiences, sending forms to customers via fax and email, and collaborating with claim examining and servicing teams when necessary.
- Juggle multiple administrative systems while servicing customers\' claims across various divisions of the company.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Customer-focused, self-motivated, and comfortable working in a busy call center environment while efficiently handling high call volumes (approximately 50-75 calls per day).
- Ability to demonstrate empathy towards customers experiencing loss while maintaining professionalism.
- Proficient in managing escalations.
- Strong computer skills, including the ability to navigate multiple windows-based software applications and databases simultaneously.
- Capable of working quickly and accurately under pressure to resolve complex customer issues.
- Effective time management skills.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply. If you would like to complete our voluntary self-identification form, please click here or copy and paste the following link into an open window in your browser: https://jobs.beaconhillstaffing.com/eeoc/ Completion of this form is voluntary and will not affect your opportunity for employment, or the terms or conditions of your employment. This form will be used for reporting purposes only and will be kept separate from all other records. Company Profile: Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement. Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs. Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com . We look forward to working with you. Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)