Hulcher Services Inc. CDL Laborer/Apprentice in Saginaw, Texas
Do you have a willingness, availability and desire to travel extensively? Do you enjoy using tools and working with your hands? If you are an adrenaline junkie seeking an exciting and rewarding opportunity - we have an opportunity for you at Hulcher Services!
Hulcher Services Inc. has been a recognized leader in the train derailment emergency response, track construction, rail cargo transfer services and environmental emergency response services industry for over 40 years.
Candidates will be responsible for clearing railroad derailments and debris.
Perks of the position:
· Full time employees are guaranteed 40 hours a week with high potential for overtime earnings. Most employees are earning $80k+/year
· Any work done outside of 8-5 is paid at time and a half
· Travel pay with room AND meals paid for
· Stress pay (in addition to Vacation/PTO)
· Aggressive referral bonus program
· 12 months of work annually … we are not seasonal!
· Continual training and the opportunity to learn multiple pieces of heavy equipment
· 9 Paid Holidays
· Advancement opportunities!
· Work boot allowance
· Work for THE leader in our specialized field
· Supportive and safe environment
· Weekly Pay
· Varied work – No day is the same
. Union Benefits
We have multiple openings for the following positions:
Must have a Class A CDL Driver’s License
· Clean driving record required by company driving privileges
· Must be able to reach Hulcher facility within 30 minutes of a call
· Must be able to have the ability to travel in the region frequently, with some out-of-town jobs last two weeks.
· Must be able to respond as an on-call 24/7/365 to deliver our emergency services to our clients
· All work is outdoors and physically demanding must be able to lift and carry chain hooks and slings in excess of 75 pounds
· Drug tests and strenuous background tests are a part of our hiring process. Must also be vaccinated or will to be vaccinated.
Provides ground support for operations
Drives tractor-trailer or escort vehicles
Carries, handles and detaches/attaches heavy steel chains, blocks and steel cables, and other devices
Climbs on and crawls under derailed railroad cars and other equipment
Cleans, maintains and sets-up equipment requiring use of small and large tools
Operates cutting torch and welding equipment
Utilizes various hand and power tools
Lifts 150 lbs. max with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects up to 50 lbs.
Works at elevated heights on railroad cars; bridges, over water, or in water
Learns hazardous materials handling and precautions
Maintains required equipment service records
Assures safekeeping and proper usage of company tools
Powered by JazzHR