Vermont Employer Director of Strategic Account Services in Rutland, Vermont
This job was posted by https://www.vermontjoblink.com : For more information, please see: https://www.vermontjoblink.com/jobs/958022
The Director of Strategic Account Services is responsible for leading a cross-functional team responsible in delivering and executing a wide range of environmental services for customers located across North America and in support of sales and development teams. This position contributes to the development of service strategies for customer service, logistics, billing and reporting, specialized environmental service sourcing and vendor relations activities in support of commercial, industrial and strategic accounts.
- Responsible for setting customer-oriented strategies that drive innovation, efficiency and growth through strategic shared services in the areas of customer service, environmental service sourcing and vendor management as well as billing and reporting.
- Drives collaboration and integration across functional teams to gain efficiencies and leverage expertise and best practices (billing, customer service, logistics, vendor sourcing/mgmt.).
- Develops customer services/logistics processes and policies to assist in meeting revenue and retention goals and ensure customer satisfaction with the organization\'s products, services, and support offerings.
- In collaboration with Corporate Finance, develops vendor (environmental services and supplies) procurement and sourcing policies, procedures, and standards.
- Oversees and manages accurate and efficient billing/reporting policies, procedures, and standards that meet internal and external reporting requirements.
- Oversees all technology platforms to identify opportunities for making advancements/changes to drive process efficiencies across all teams.
- Defines and implements best-in-class processes and supporting technology to improve efficiencies, analytics, reporting and compliance meeting both internal and external (customer) standards and expectations.
- Creates an effective vendor management approach to drive innovation and growth, as well as on-boarding of new vendors, quality controls and continuous improvement from the supply base using lean/Black Belt fundamentals.
- Manages SAS P&L, cost center and goals and works with the finance team to build annual budgets and reports out monthly on variances to budget.
- Tracks and analyzes team performance to provide reports on issues and resolutions to the leadership team.
- Leads a team of four (4) direct reports (Billing Manager, Client Service Manager, Strategic Sourcing Manager and Strategic Alliance Manager); builds a top team in all roles with clear career paths and succession plans.
- Demonstrates effective leadership skills by following all applicable federal, state and company policies, communicating clear goals, coaching team members on achieving goals, providing development opportunities to ensure employees attain the necessary skills to obtain results, organizing team initiatives.
- Participates in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of the company and its products and services and performs any other duties needed to help drive our vision, fulfill our mission, and/or abide by our core values.
Education, Experience & Qualifications
The successful candidate will have a bachelors degree in business or other related field and 10 years of progressive leadership experience. Experience in the environmental or sustainability industry is helpful. Outstanding communication, interpersonal relationship building, collaborative team building, and listening skills are key to success in the position. Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft office suite, Dynamic for CRM, or similar software systems.
Ability to foster teamwork, utilizes decision-making and leadership skills, demonstrates the ability to build collaborative relationships, uses problem/situation analysis and is results oriented with the ability to see the larger picture while focusing on detailed information.
Benefits & Rewards
Want easy-to-use, rewarding benefits? Well, weve got those! Our employee rewards program is designed to help you in your career, and in your life outside of Casella. From competitive wages to comprehensive medical plans to employee stock purchase and retirement savings options, learn about all the ways we reward you.\ \
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an environment of inclusion and mutual respect where opportunities are available to all applicants and team members without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, military and veteran status, status as individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal or state laws. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our team members is critical to our success as a company and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people.