CB&S Bank Customer Service Specialist in Russellville, Alabama
Provide the best quality service to customers as well as all employees of the bank with regard to all financial products and services offered, such as demand deposit accounts, savings accounts, and loan accounts. Serves as the telephone liaison in a fast-paced call center.MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Efficiently serves the needs of internal and external customers.
- Answers inbound telephone calls, responds to customer inquiries and problems concerning their accounts, and gathers necessary information to document and resolve customer problems.
- Maintains telephone call statistics and documents account information on the computer for each customer.
- Processes telephone transfers and loan payments; quotes loan payoffs; and processes stop payments requests made by phone.
- Monitors, answers or forwards all e-mail records received to the appropriate department or person.
- Monitors and responds to online chats from website.
- Maintains and applies knowledge of regulations governing transactions in relation to demand deposits and savings accounts.
- Resets electronic banking PINS, duplicates statements requests, and answers debit card inquiries.
- Assists customers with Internet Banking and Bill Pay. Resets passcodes, assists with log-in, or guides through Internet Banking website.
- Responsible for answering debit card inquiries, including rest of PINs and ordering replacement cards.
- Maintains accurate department records.
- Keeps abreast of all bank products and services.
- Cross-sells to existing and prospective customers.Identifies sales referral opportunities and makes appropriate referrals and participates in sales campaigns as identified.
``` - Performs any other duties assigned by supervisor.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Extensive knowledge of deposits and loans with a minimum of two years of bookkeeping experience, customer service experience or related experience.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrates proficiency and commitment to excellence in performance of duties.
STANDARDS OF PERFORMANCE:
- Report to work in a timely manner.
- Complete work accurately and efficiently.
- Maintain positive work-environment with co-workers and customers.
- Conduct customer relations in a manner that will enhance the overall marketing effort of the bank. Provide courteous and professional service to all customers.
- Requires ability to work well with others.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
Calculator, telephone, copier, and other business related equipment on bank premises.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.