Elior North America HR Generalist in Roseville, Minnesota
Reporting directly to the HR Segment Leader, this position will collaborate and support business leaders and team members across the segment. This key role will provide HR advice and council to coach, navigate and resolve employee relation issues. The HR Generalist will also drive assigned HR projects.
80% of the role:
• Partners with leaders, team members and key stakeholders to provide key HR advice and counsel to coach, navigate and resolve employee relation issues.
• Works with leadership team in identifying root causes of issues and opportunities to mitigate risks and drive strategic outcomes.
• Recognizes potential employee relations matters and investigates end to end.
• Identifies opportunities for leadership and field staff training.
• Diagnosis and identifies pro-active steps to avoid recurring issues.
• Exchanges knowledge and work closely with operators to align thinking, deliver solutions and optimize processes.
• Establishes and maintain relationships of trust to foster transparency, open and honest two-way communication and collaboration.
20% of the role:
• Organizes and drives assigned projects, tracks progress and provides status reporting and ongoing communication with team members and Segment HR Leader.
• Champions HR programs, practices and policies with the overall objective of maintaining and nurturing a strong, people focused culture.
• Supports the segment and unit leaders on a variety of topics including communications, performance management, employee relations, compensation and performance; taking guidance from Segment HR Leader.
• Provides back-up support to other HR team members.
• Travel to our field sites, as needed.
• Assists with recruitment and onboarding support at needed.
• Handles all other HR and administrative duties as assigned.
• BA or BS degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience; PHR certification is a plus.
• Minimum of 4 years of Human Resources or Food Service Management experience or a combination of the two
• Knowledge of HR principles, employment laws and regulations
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Ability to travel
Disclaimer : This job description can be revised by management as needed.
About Elior North America
Elior North America enhances people’s lives through culinary innovation and a commitment to providing exemplary service. Our family of companies, with more than 17,000 employees, provides food services and catering to over 1,500 client accounts in five industry segments across the continental United States. We are proud to be the fifth largest culinary management company in the country and excited to be the fastest growing organization in the industry.
We focus on three ingredients for success to differentiate Elior from our competitors and position our company as a disruptor in the markets we serve. To support our ingredients for success and drive our mission and values, we need talented team members throughout our family of companies.
Click here to view a video about Elior North America (https://vimeo.com/436228885/45e6cb04d9)
Do you have what it takes to be a part of the company that is, “ Small enough to care…and…Big enough to make a difference”? If you do, please visit our career site to find your next rewarding job opportunity https://www.elior-na.com/careers .
Elior North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Elior North America
- Elior North America Jobs