Health First Escalation Management Coordinator - Corporate, Network Ops Center, Full Time in Rockledge, Florida
The IT Escalation Management Coordinator investigates potential outages, and when major incidents (MI’s) are declared, facilitates the communications between technical resources, management and end customers until incidents are resolved. Following incident resolution, the IT Escalation Management Coordinator facilitates the problem management forum and ensures corrective actions are identified and implemented. The IT Escalation Management Coordinator also evaluates lessons learned from MI’s to drive improvements in Network Operations Center (NOC) monitoring and resolution capabilities.
- Collaborate with technical resources to declare Major Incidents. Upon declaration of Major Incident, will coordinate with technical resources to identify technical action plan.
- Initiate hierarchical escalation process, including senior management, asking for their support, if the need arises.
- Communicate with business leaders to determine if Command Center should be opened. Communicate resolution status on predefined basis with the Command Center or affected “business unit representatives” through issue resolution.
- Upon completion of problem resolution, ensure team members document lessons learned and create knowledge management articles that will benefit future customers with similar problems. Track and analyze problem trend data and initiate related customer service improvement plans.
- Review the incident situation appraisal and action plans formulated by resolution resources to ensure these align with customer satisfaction and expectations.
- Determine customer service requirements proactively by maintaining contact with customers; visiting operational environments; conducting surveys; forming focus groups; benchmarking best practices; and analyzing information.
- Prepare reports as needed by IDN and function to accomplish goals and business objectives
- Develop key performance indicators around incident escalations, problem management and NOC monitoring.
- Improve department costs and performance through continuous improvement initiatives by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; and implementing associated changes.
- Commit to incident resolution beyond the normal business day, if necessary to meet customer demands.
- Improve processes and procedures by staying abreast and leveraging industry best practices.
·Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited school required, can be offset by five years’ IT Customer Service or Field Service experience.
·Work Experience: Five years’ experience in information technology
·Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: In-depth knowledge of customer service principles and best practices.
o Proficiency in MS Office applications.
o Effective presentation skills.
o ITIL Foundation knowledge preferred.
o Knowledge of LEAN principles.
·Education: No additional education required
·Work Experience: 10 years of experience in information technology
o Able to effectively manage change in a fast paced, complex, and often stressful environment.
o Able to handle conflict in a positive, productive manner.
o Must have strong interpersonal skills, capable of achieving results through internal and external collaboration.
·Ability to work varying and extended work hours and shifts to meet deadlines and resolve problems.
·Must be able to flex locations and travel to necessary meeting sites across the IDN.
·Must be able to sit and view computer screens for extended periods of time.
·Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer, phone and other office equipment.
Job: *Technical Support
Organization: *Cape Canaveral Hospital
Title: Escalation Management Coordinator - Corporate, Network Ops Center, Full Time
Location: Florida - Brevard County-Rockledge
Requisition ID: 053671