Anthony Jordan Health Corp LPN in ROCHESTER, New York
ROCHESTER, NY (http://maps.google.com/maps?q=82+Holland+St+ROCHESTER+NY+14605) • OB/GYN
The health services that became theAnthony L Jordan Health Corporation (http://www.jordanhealth.org/) (Jordan Health) began more than 100 years ago, in 1904. As one of the first 5 Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC) established in the nation, its roots are steeped in service to those who face barriers to health and health care, meeting their need for comprehensive medical, dentistry, behavioral health, and community services. Starting in northeast Rochester, NY, Jordan Health has since expanded to become a network of primary care offices and health centers serving residents living in three quadrants ofRochester, NY (http://www.city-data.com/city/Rochester-New-York.html) and in Canandaigua, N.Y.
Jordan Health is now seeking aLPN-OB/GYNwho, under the guidance of the Clinical Leader, is primarily responsible for working as a member of the primary health care support team to provide quality medical aid to Jordan Center patients.
If you want to apply your specialized experience and education in an environment where you can make a difference and significantly impact patients’ quality of life, please consider our LPN-OB/GYN opportunity.
The LPN-OB/GYN will ensure that:
· Jordan Health patients receive high quality, consistent, competent, patient-centered care.
· Patient flow to clinicians and service staff based on appointment arrangements allows Jordan Health to serve optimal number of patients.
· The LPN is a strong Jordan team player.
· Jordan Health is in full compliance with all requirements related to provision of care.
Education And Experience Required:
· Accredited LPN Program.
Licenses And Certifications Required:
· Current NYS LPN License without any negative actions and certification to administer medications.
· Certification to administer medications.
· Current provider BLS/CPR through the American Heart Association.
· Infection Control Certificate.
Special Skills, Knowledge Required:
· Ability to use the nursing process.
· Excellent computer skills.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Interviewing techniques (as this applies to interviewing patients/families for data gathering).
· Strong communication and inter-professional skills.
· Problem solving abilities and clinical judgement.
· Bilingual or multilingual status may be required based on needs of department/organization and will be specified at the time of interview.
Benefits: Jordan Health offers a competitive salary and full benefits offering including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 403b retirement plan. We offer Professional Development allowance.
Jordan Health offers equal opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color religion, age, sex, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, military or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics or genetic information, or any other status protected by law.
About Jordan Health:
Jordan Health is an independent FQHC, with Level III Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) designation through the National Committee on Quality Assurance. Jordan Health receives funding from the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Jordan Health is a network of outpatient primary care offices with providers who follow a panel of patients. While independent, Jordan Health actively collaborates with the major hospital and healthcare systems in our operating area to provide a total safety net of healthcare services.