Psomas Civil Engineer - Project Manager - Site Development in Riverside, California
Civil Engineer - Project Manager - Site Development - Riverside, CA 92507
Balancing the Natural and Built EnvironmentThis is not only our company motto, it\'s also our commitment to understanding the role we play in planning, designing and delivering the infrastructure of our communities. We understand that we are building tomorrow\'s infrastructure today and are committed to doing it right. Equally important is our commitment to social sustainability in our business practices towards our employees, business partners and clients.
As one of the top-ranked consulting engineering firms in the nation, providing surveying, engineering, construction management and environmental services, we have an opportunity fora Project Manager with our Site Development Team in our Riverside office.
As a Project Manager, you will utilize your expertise to manage all aspects of Site Development Projects while working in a team-oriented environment.
- Leading business development efforts and pursuit planning
- Providing technical oversight and review of project activities
- Managing staff, budgeting, scheduling, and cost estimating
- Reviewing client service needs and contracts
- Acting as client advocate while maintaining client satisfaction
- B.S. in Civil Engineering
- Professional registration as a Civil Engineer in the state of California
- A minimum of 8+ years\' civil engineering experiencewith private development, facilities, infrastructure and public works design.
- Ability to manage multi-discipline engineering projects, clients and staff; set fees and negotiate contracts including; prepare and deliver presentations; write proposals; respond to RFPs and RFQs, and project invoicing
- Prior experience delivering projects for private developers in Southern California and surrounding area municipalities, agencies and institutions
- Expert technical knowledge of engineering concepts, practices, and procedures
Our culture is built on the foundation of social sustainability practices. We embrace this responsibility through ourOne Psomasphilosophy and programs that support diversity, learning and mentorship, giving back and health and safety.
We support the continuous learning and development of our employees, while providing flexibility to meet your wellness needs. We offer competitive compensation and benefits including:
- Flexible Schedules
- Career Paths
- Training and Development
- Tuition/Professional Licensing Assistance
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Discretionary Performance Bonus
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Health, Dental, Vision, through Kaiser, Cigna, and VSP
- Life Insurance
- Long/Short Term Disability
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status,sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website. https://www.applicantpro.com/j/1188399-11850