Premier Truck Group Collision Technician in Ringgold, Georgia
We are so excited you are interested in our Collision Technician opportunity!
We are interested in talking with Collision Technicians of all levels and backgrounds. Please reach out to find out more about the different roles of our Collision Technicians and the career path we can offer you.
Winners Work Here!
Premier Truck Group is proud of the diversity that comprises our winning team. We see the equality and inclusiveness amongst our team members as our ultimate tool in moving our organization and industry forward.
Who is Premier Truck Group?
Premier Truck Group is headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with over 40 locations throughout the US and Canada, making it the largest Freightliner dealer group in North America. We offer a premium selection of new Freightliner and Western Star commercial vehicles, a large selection of previously owned commercial trucks, and a full suite of parts, maintenance, and repair services. When you build your career here, you make a commitment to being the very best in the business. We are the pre-eminent group of Freightliner truck dealerships in the nation with serious plans for the future and we want you to be a part of it.
Why Join Our Winning Team?
When you join our team, you’re rewarded with the opportunity to work for an organization that provides opportunities for career growth and advancement, tailored to individual performance, experience and interests, along with a fully comprehensive benefits package including:
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Employee Assistant Programs
Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
401k Plan with Employer Match
Here are some quick insights into this opportunity. We would love to discuss it with you in more detail!
Collision Technician Responsibilities:
· Repairs vehicles per estimate and according to manufacturer standards.
· Checks parts against estimate and ensures proper parts are ordered and received
· Prepares vehicles for body repair work
· Notifies management of any additional repairs needed
· Notifies management of any difficulties or problems that may prevent a quality job from being performed or cause a change in the promised time
· Maintains tools and equipment in a proper state of repair
· Maintains and wears all required safety and health personal protective equipment, including respirator, in the manner recommended by the equipment manufacturer
· Complies with all laws and regulations pertaining to paint, thinners, and other hazardous materials reporting any deviations to management
· Cooperates and assists other personnel in the repair and prepping of vehicles
· Understands, keeps abreast of, and complies with federal, state, and local regulations that affect body shop operations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know, etc.
· Maintains a clean and safe work area
· Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner
· Other duties as assigned
Collision Technician Requirements:
· High school diploma or equivalent. Safe working knowledge of shop tools and equipment.
· 2-5 Years of collision repair experience.
· I-CAR or ASE Certifications are a bonus.
Ready to Join?
Apply now to learn more about what Premier Truck Group has to offer!
Premier Truck Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Premier Truck Group is proud to be an essential business throughout the Coronavirus pandemic, allowing for the sustained employment of our employees while keeping health and safety a top priority. We continually re-evaluate and improve procedures on an on-going basis to ensure we are up to date with practices that support today’s changing environment.
IND - BS