HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Certified Surgical Assist in Richmond, Virginia
Do you have the career opportunities as aCertified Surgical Assistyou want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Henrico Doctors Hospital, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services,HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Henrico Doctors Hospital, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our uniquebenefitswe offer include: * o Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs o Student Loan Repayment o Paid Personal Leave o 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service) o Identity Theft Protection discounts o Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options o Adoption Assistance o Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) TheCertified Surgical Assistwill serve as a professional member of the OR team utilizing principles of aseptic technique to create and maintain a sterile field, plan and provide equipment and supplies based on patient and physician needs and demonstrate competency in assisting surgeon as it relate to unit scope of care.
- You will promote cost containment while delivering quality patient care within the operating room.
- Participate in on-call assignments and demonstrates flexibility to cover staffing as needed.
- You will demonstrate flexibility to perform other functions within Surgical Services to assist in the smooth operation of the department.
- Provide a safe environment for the surgical patient during their perioperative experience.
- Exercise sound judgment and decision making skills on behalf of patient, self and peers.
Henrico Doctors’ Hospital (Parham Campus), a 200-bed acute care facility is located in the upbeat, West End area of Richmond, minutes from the historic University of Richmond campus and a short drive from the beautiful outdoor mall, Short Pump Town Center. Parham Hospital is a Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) facility We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities
ParhamDoctor's Hospital Awards and Recognitions:
- Healthgrades 100 Best Hospitals in America for Orthopedic Surgery & Joint Replacement
These distinctions put Parham Doctors' Hospital in the top 5% of more than 4,500 hospitals nationwide
The Joint Commission awarded theOrthopedic ProgramtheGold Seal of Approvalfor hip replacement, knee replacement and spinal fusion
Graduate of an approved CORT program, or RN, or LPN, or Certified Surgical Assistant Program is required
- Minimum of three years’ operating room scrubbing experience is also required
- Certification in training as a Surgical Assistant or RNFA Certification preferred
- One year experience as a Surgical assistant highly preferred
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
/We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status/.
Job: *Clinical Techs - CV Cath Lab Surg Vasc & Central Sterile
Title: Certified Surgical Assist
Location: Virginia-Richmond-Henrico Doctors Hospital Parham
Requisition ID: 00448-58867