HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Certified Pharmacy Technician in Richmond, Virginia
Are you looking for a work environment as aCertified Pharmacy Technicianwhere diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with Henrico Doctors’ Hospital today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
AtHenrico Doctors’ Hospital, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive benefits to our benefits eligible employees such as medical, dental, vision and other unique benefits to include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Certified Pharmacy Technician like you to be a part of our team.
OurCertified Pharmacy Techniciansassist hospital staff pharmacists in the preparation and dispensation of medications. You receive and fulfil medication orders from hospital staff for patients undergoing inpatient and outpatient care.
- You will set up, package and label medication doses.
- Fill and dispense routine orders for patient care areas.
- You will refill and maintain inventory and routine maintenance of automated dispensing machines.
- You will demonstrate competency in parenteral admixture dose calculations and preparation, including chemotherapy and parenteral nutrition.
Henrico Doctors’ Hospitalis a 340-bed Level II Trauma Center offering a full range of healthcare services. We specialize in heart and stroke care, women's health, orthopedics and groundbreaking diagnostic imaging. We're also a national trendsetter in kidney transplants through the Virginia Transplant Center and as part of the Virginia Institute of Robotic Surgery, we lead the state in minimally-invasive procedures with da Vinci robotic-assisted surgeries.
Henrico Doctors’ Hospital Awards and Distinctions
- Accredited by the Joint Commission with a Gold Seal of Approval o Top Performer on Key Quality Measures including surgical care, perinatal care, prematurity and pulmonary care.
- Recognized as Best Hospital in the Region in 3 Types of Care o Heart Bypass Surgery o Colon Cancer Surgery o Knee Replacement
- Certified Chest Pain Center
- Certified Primary Stroke Center
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Licensed Pharmacy Technician through the Virginia Board of Health Professions
- Certified by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB)
- Minimum of 1 year of inpatient pharmacy tech experience
- Full Time / Night Shift o 70 hours per pay period o 7-days on / 7-days off o 10 hour shifts o Wednesday - Tuesday
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Certified Pharmacy Technician opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Pharmacy & Pharmacy Tech
Title: Certified Pharmacy Technician
Location: Virginia-Richmond-Henrico Doctors Hospital
Requisition ID: 00448-60234