Sage Bilingual in English/French - Associate Customer Service Analyst in richmond, Canada
Bilingual in English/French - Associate Customer Service Analyst
People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We’re writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
Experience has taught us that when our customers thrive, we thrive. As a team, we always start with what customers need. Through the good… and more challenging times. Innovating at pace so customers can manage their finances, operations and people. Every one of us shapes our culture at Sage - doing what’s right and succeeding together, united by our commitment to each other. We encourage each other to grow in our roles, in our careers and as individuals.
Follow us on our social media sites below to join in conversations about career tips, open positions and company news! #lifeatsage #sagecareers. If you would like support with your application (or require any adjustments) please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org assistance. All qualified applicants will be thoughtfully considered and never discriminated against based on their race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Do you want to be at the forefront of delivering exceptional customer services? In this exciting career your mission is to enhance each customer’s relationship with Sage through helping customers with technical questions and provide solutions regarding products and services in the customer’s business operating environment.
• Provides an Extraordinary Customer Experience by addressing inquiries using a variety of channels (telephone, email, chat, social media, etc.) in a support-centre environment adhering to scheduled shifts, procedures, metrics, and departmental goals
• Identifies the root cause of the client’s software or system issues and uses system analysis and testing techniques to solve low to moderately complex application or system issues
• Contributes to company knowledge capital by creating and modifying reusable solutions in the knowledge base according to established procedures and policies. Actively promotes the knowledge base to our customers. Maintains article quality standards
• Assists customers in gaining the most value from their Sage products and services
• Identifies additional opportunities for Sage solutions to benefit the customer's business needs
• Documents each customer contact using our contact tracking systems in a clear, concise, and understandable format. Escalate unresolved customer issues with all pertinent information included, to appropriate resources
• Works collaboratively and effectively within a team of peers. Maintains a positive, constructive attitude in the workplace. This includes presenting challenges in a positive light, offering constructive approaches to overcoming difficulties, and treating all individuals with respect
• Bilingual in English and French required
• Requires strong verbal, listening, and written communication skills
• High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience required
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in Technical Support or Troubleshooting in IT or Call Center environment highly preferred
• Requires the ability to adhere to a structured work schedule and efficiently self-manage work time
• Requires strong problem-solving skills, including the ability to actively listen, and ask meaningful probing questions
• Must be able to learn and apply technical knowledge, work within defined policy and procedures, and use standardized tools and technology to perform job functions
Do you love where you work? WE do!
Who is Sage?https://www.sage.com/en-us/company/careers/who-we-are/
How we make a difference:https://www.sage.com/en-us/company/sage-foundation/
Champion of Business Builders:https://www.sage.com/en-us/products/
Life at Sage:https://www.sage.com/en-us/company/careers/life-at-sage/
Our comprehensive total rewards program included:
• Extended health, dental and vision coverage
• On-going training and professional development
• 21 days paid time off from the start
• Paid 5 days to volunteer through our Sage Foundation
• Matching Retirement contributions
• And, so much more…
Customer Success and Services
- Sage Jobs