Cimarron Software Services, Inc. Instructional Analyst in Richland, Washington
Cimarron is seeking an Instructional Analyst to support a global engineering, construction, and project (EPC) management customer in Richland, WA. This position is supporting work at the Hanford Vit Plant, a waste treatment and immobilization plant. This is a great opportunity to support a one-of-a-kind facility that is turning radioactive and chemical waste left over from World War II and the Cold War into a safer form for disposal. This program is critical to protect the communities and wildlife along the shorelines throughout the Northwest. Come join the team to support this important endeavor!
Richland, WA sits at the confluence of the Columbia, Snake, and Yakima rivers near two mountain ranges. This area provides access to year-round outdoor recreation, 300 days of sun a year, and the amenities of large cities (such as Seattle and Portland) nearby.
This position supports a 4X10 schedule, offering every Friday off! This is an onsite position. This position is expected to last for at least 1 year and has the possibility to be extended. This is a full-time/benefitted job with Cimarron that offers 1.5 times pay for overtime. Key Duties:
- Administer technical training process activities using various media and software.
- Develop and implement training (e.g., classroom, exams, on-the-job training), including job analysis, curriculum design and development, test question generation, and the evaluation of training course material.
- Conduct needs and job analysis to identify training requirements (e.g., valid task list, training requirements matrix).
- Design training, including determining the training setting and developing learning objectives, evaluation standards, and examination test items.
- Develop training materials, including lesson plans and trainee support materials.
- Conduct classroom, on-the-job, simulator, and/or laboratory training as applicable.
- Assist line management in the evaluation of training program evaluations.
- Coordinate and communicate between the training organization and other line management or support organizations to ensure training needs are identified and met through effective training.
- Support a strong Nuclear Safety Quality Culture (NSQC) by emphasizing the values of safety and quality in the performance of work in order to protect self, others, and the environment.
Required/Desired Skills, Experience, and Education
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Due to facility security requirements, only U.S. citizens are eligible for consideration at this time.
- Ability to obtain a Department of Energy badge for access to the Hanford Site.
- 1 or more years of related experience.
- Bachelor\'s degree in Training or Education.
Desired Skills, Experience, and Education:
- 5 or more years of technical experience in nuclear facility operations and or maintenance.
- Extensive experience in Needs, Job, and Task Analysis.
Business Profile: Cimarron is a global solutions company with a strategic partnering approach to satisfying customer-driven requirements. We ensure customer success with a modern approach and experienced leadership. Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit, Cimarron is fueled by highly skilled employees, developing new innovative technologies, and delivering superior products and services. We believe in recognizing employees\' worth by offering competitive salaries and benefits, including health and vision insurance, 401(k) contributions, and much more. From company communication through Company-wide information meetings led by our President and CEO, to an Awards program designed to recognize our