ANR Group Inc Controls and Instrumentation Engineer (02174) in Richland, Washington
ANR Group Inc is accepting resumes for a Controls and Instrumentation Engineer Located in Richland, WA.
Initially anticipated to be a one-year assignment with the potential for extension. The hourly rate range for this position is $35-$77 per hour (plus full benefits) with overtime paid at time and ½ for hours worked over 40 in one week. Client allows for reimbursement of mobilization, daily per diem and M&IE, monthly trips home and demobilization.
Full Time Office / Project - No Telework offered
This is an active recruitment that may close at any time without notice. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK -- SPECIFIC
- System Engineer for controls and instrumentation systems.
- Implement Plant Engineering program elements as assigned.
- Develop, review, concur with and/or assess engineering technical documents.
- Develop, review, concur with and/or assess management control procedures, technical procedures, or guides.
- Assess facilities, systems, and/or processes anomalies or degraded conditions.
- Resolve condition report issues or other similar discrepancies as assigned.
- Develop or request support to develop engineering products for system or equipment repair or replacement.
- Provide on-site technical support during preventative or corrective maintenance activities or commissioning.
- Assist assigned engineers in determining operability and correcting out-of-specification conditions.
- Ensure the health and safety of self and staff by implementing the principles of ISMS.
- Ensure that personal conduct of work is consistent with nuclear safety and quality culture expectations.
- Meet training requirements and maintain qualifications to perform work.
- Support control of field work in assigned areas, including integration of project activities, repairs, and equipment operations activities.
- Support operations, maintenance, and commissioning of the WTP Facilities.
- Remain apprised of operational status and ongoing modification activities.
- Provide technical review of facility/system related procedures and work instructions.
- Assist with resolution of design issues necessary to support plant operations and/or maintenance.
- Review Project design and other documents for operations, maintenance, and testing impacts and providing alternative solutions.
- Interface with subcontractors, vendors, and project support groups.
- Ensures timely and accurate oral and written technical reports on assigned activities.
- Complete required training and maintain qualifications associated with assignments.
- Support the Waste Treatment Plant Nuclear Safety Quality Culture by emphasizing the values of safety and quality in the performance of work to protect self, others, and the environment.
This job description is not intended to include every duty, task, or instruction for which an employee is responsible. Other tasks may be assigned, based on business needs and the department supervisor's request.
Bachelor of Science degree (or equivalent education) in an appropriate engineering discipline or related science from a four-year accredited college or university with a minimum of nine years of professional experience.
Experience in processing facilities, DOE facilities, or DOD facilities preferred.
One year of nuclear facility experience required. (Nuclear experience when used in reference to Nonreactor Nuclear Facilities, is experience acquired at any facility in which radioactive materials are routinely handled, stored, processed, or utilized.)
Bachelor of Science (BS) may be substituted