Fluor Prime Contract Senior Administrator (Secret Clearance Required) in Reston, Virginia
At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
* Must possess an active Secret Clearance with the ability to obtain at minimum a TS/SCI *
This position is in support of Fluor Mission Solutions, which is the division that supports Fluor’s US Government customers. The successful candidate may provide oversight for federal contract management activities on Fluor Government projects and will act as a contract manager on individual Fluor contracts and support proposal efforts. This role assures compliance with all statutes, regulations, and contract terms and conditions within the US Government Contracts Arena. The position requires the contract manager to participate in developing and approving contracting strategies generally directly reporting through an intermediate senior contract manager. The individual will also be responsible for review and approval of contract awards within their delegated authority. Summary of duties is as follows:
• Administer moderately large and complex federally funded contracts, including provision of day-to-day contract administration including coordination with Fluor Federal Solutions’ Project/Site Managers on such matters as contract interpretation, proposal questions, REAs, Claims etc. Interface with both internal and external customers.
• Evaluate US Government Requests for Proposals, participate in development of proposals, negotiate contract terms and conditions, and coordinate technical scopes of work including interface with all project disciplines (project controls, legal services, project management, , engineering, finance/accounting, and client)
• Develop final proposal evaluations, prepare contract recommendations, and present recommendation to project team and/or client
• Support the development of the Project’s change management procedure to provide a methodology to identify changes, quantify the additional time and compensation due Fluor per the contract, define approval requirements and communicate changes to the Customer.
• Coordinate with other project team members to identify customer related actions or inactions, which result in constructive contract changes. Recommend and implement actions to document and request the additional compensation or time due Fluor. Process client issued change orders to the contract and, when required by the client, negotiate such change orders, and develop and direct the efforts to negotiate and resolve claims in coordination with the Legal Department.
• Conduct and maintain continuing review of progress of each contract and provide management with information pertaining to any financial, technical, or commercial difficulties
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 141472BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
- Fluor Jobs