Hyatt Night Audit Supervisor - Shift Premium Eligible!! in RENTON, Washington
Located on the shores of Lake Washington, Hyatt Regency Lake Washington at Seattle’s Southport, a recent AAA Four Diamond and Best of Housekeeping award winner, perfectly combines the natural beauty of the Pacific Northwest with modern amenities. Enjoy close proximity access to Sea-Tac International Airport, downtown Seattle and Bellevue, Mount Rainier National Park, Gene Coulon Memorial Beach Park, and more. Explore the beauty of the Pacific Northwest, then return to your comfortable room in Renton.
Supervisors possess strong leadership, communication and relationship skills. They are expected to support senior leadership by developing and assuming basic management responsibilities. This role leads other associates by coaching, giving direction and may include training, scheduling, payroll and interviewing
Night Audit Supervisors lead the agents whom are responsible for the guest registration process and communication of hotel services and promotions. This highly visible role gives opportunity for casual conversation and has a direct impact on creating the guest experience. They are also responsible for ensuring all revenue is posted to the correct departments and to balance all revenue departments on a daily basis, and complete all necessary reports.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it is career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
The salary range for this position is $22.00 to $28.60. The starting hourly rate is $22.00. Decisions regarding individual salaries will be based on a number of factors, including experience, qualifications and education.
*This position is also eligible for a shift premium of $2.00/hr for hours worked between 10:00pm - 8:00am.
· Perform all audit procedures as set forth by the Hotel and company, on a daily basis.
· Verify the status of all wake-up call requests and ensure they are properly handled.
· Maintain professional and healthy relationships with all departments and vendor partners within the hotel
· Prepare the front office for the 'A' shift and reset day's business.
· Act as a Guest Service representative and manager on duty during the night time hours.
· Act as PBX operator during the audit shift.
· Attend and actively participate in all front office meetings.
· Participate in all training and cross training programs.
· Take the initiative to greet guests in a friendly and warm manner.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Understand and use math concepts in order to design a financial or economic system.
· Work math problems quickly and accurately.
· Understand and use computers and related equipment.
· Speak and write clearly to report financial information.
Benefits & Perks:
As a colleague, we have you covered with awesome benefits and perks! Some of those include:
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance after 30 days of employment
Paid Vacation, Sick leave and up to 2 float days
Paid Family Bonding Time
Discounted room nights and Friends and Family discountsat any participating Hyatt location starting on your first day of employment
Up to 12 complimentary rooms at any participating Hyatt location after 90 days of service
Free colleague meals during shift
Unlimited growth potential with Hyatt. Ability to relocate for advancement opportunities in the future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Primary Location: US-WA-Renton
Organization: Hyatt Regency Lake Washington at Seattle%27s Southport
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: REN001039
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.
- Hyatt Jobs