CareerStaff Unlimited Clinical Manager - Interim in Reno, Nevada
Clinical Manager - Interim
We are hiring qualified a Registered Nurse (RN) for anClinical Managerfor an opportunity inKent, WA.Qualified candidates will have previous case management experience with exceptional focus on patient care. In addition to our standard benefits, our Case Manager professionals are preferred in a number of facilities and hospitals in the area. Contact me today to learn more about this opportunity to work with a well-known organization!
- Must have a minimum of two years nursing experience and one yearexperience in home health
Weekly Estimated Pay: $1977
Weekly Taxable Pay: $920
Weekly Housing Stipend: $672
Weekly Meal Stipend: $385
*Rates may vary based on stipend needs
· Ensure that the client’s plan of care is individualized and appropriate, executed as
written and reassessed by the appropriate health care processional when there is
a significant health status change in the client’s condition, at the physician’s
request and after hospital discharge. Ensure appropriate documentation is
completed for all patients transferred to an inpatient facility.
· Complete review of evaluation packets, OASIS and 485s. Review both the data
submitted via the Mobile Device and via paper to ensure accuracy and follow up on
any documentation requires correction.
· Responsible for Referral Intake and Management to ensure that clients
receive assessment visits and that these visits are scheduled and performed
· Lead weekly Case Conference and address recert / discharge decisions based on
Case Conference findings. Review and approve Case Conference coordination
notes and attach to Episode Detail Report.
· Review orders as they appear on the action screen. Approve or decline as
· Enter and approve all orders for tracking purposes and route to Medical Records to
be sent for physician signature.
· Review and process vital sign alert reports. Document action, any follow-up
and physician notification.
· Review and process all wound score deviations documenting any action and/or
follow – up.
· If clinical, may be required to perform patient visits and / or participate in an oncall
· Review and follow up on entitlement verification issues. Document action
in coordination notes.
· Verify benefits and obtain authorization for services on all non-Medicare patients.
Review On-Call coordination notes reports regularly. Follow up on identified
deficiencies related to billing claims audit within 24 hours follow receipt of the
Billing Claims Held Reports.
· Run the Notification of Missed Visits reports and submit weekly to physicians.
· Act as a backup for the Patient Services Coordinator in rescheduling missed and
declined visits and processing reassigned and reschedule requests to ensure timely
completion of these tasks.
· Function as staff nurse PRN.
· Must have a good understanding of the Federal, State, and Local laws / regulatory
guidelines governing the operation of a home health agency.
· Must be organized and able to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
· Must be capable of multi-tasking while maintaining a professional and friendly
· Must be adept at communicating with a broad range of individuals and possess
excellent customer service skills.
· Must be a graduate of an approved school of professional nursing and hold an active
· Must possess a valid state driver’s license and automobile liability insurance
· Must be able to drive an automobile in all types of weather conditions
· Must have an RN license in the State of employment
BENEFITS OF CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED STAFFING SERVICES:
Competitive Compensation Package
Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
Orientation Program Offered by Client
Ability to supervise nursing staff and others for whom they are administratively or professionally responsible.
Ability to work with other personnel and develop/maintain good relations
Demonstrate thorough knowledge of nursing care and current clinical practice, treatments and interventions, specific to position specialty.
Ability to understand and monitor applicable regulations, policies and procedures.
Promote patient's independence by establishing patient care goals.
Resolve patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with rules and regulations.
Ability to make independent decisions, follow instructions, and to accept constructive criticism.
Ability to deal tactfully with residents, students, family members, visitors, government agencies and personnel, according to position setting.
Ability to maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc.
Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
Demonstrate proficiency in written/verbal skills in English language
Sufficient computer skills required to perform duties.
CERTIFICATION / REQUIREMENTS:
1 to 3+ years of director level experience in long-term care.
Restorative or geriatric nursing experience preferred.
Nursing degree from an accredited institution.
Current CPR/BLS certification, Physical, TB test
Current RN license or license eligible in the state of employment.
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited (CSU) is a leader in healthcare staffing, with a national network of 6 brands, operating 24 offices, serving over 1,650 clients, and employing over 4,350 clinicians. CSU attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments, are knowledgeable of industry technology, and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CSU services cover all types of medical personnel, including nurses, therapists and pharmacists. Our professional staffing team offers unrivaled customer service and industry commitment, unique opportunities, top pay, and benefits that meet the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians. With our local presence, CSU provides personalized support in each community while still benefiting from the national resources and assistance of our larger CSU network.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative
Job City: Reno
Setting: Home Health
Weekly Estimated Pay:$1977
Weekly Taxable Pay:$920
Weekly Housing Stipend:$672
Weekly Meal Stipend:$385
- CareerStaff Unlimited Jobs