Belcan Software Development Engineer (Back-End) in Remote, United States
Software Development Engineer (Back-End)
Job Number: 314190
Description: A remote Software Development Engineer position is currently available through Belcan with one of our top technology clients. In this role, you will be responsible for developing monitoring solutions, troubleshooting/debugging and implementing the fix for internally developed code (Java/Python/C), performing SQL queries, improving our systems that gather metrics on our features, updating, tracking and resolving technical challenges.
Python 1-2 years
· 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
· Data Modeling, Data Analysis, Web Architecture, Cloud Architecture
· Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills
· Desire to work in a fast paced and agile development environment
· Ability to rapidly prototype and adjust in response to customer feedback
· Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
If you are interested in this Software Engineer role in Dallas, TX please apply via the 'apply now' link provided. Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the engineering, IT, and professional fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com.
Location: Remote , US
Minimum Experience (yrs): 2-3
Required Education: Bachelor (BA, BS...)
Return to search results Email this job to a friend (emailjobs.asp?jo_num=314190)
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog in (memberlogin.asp) to apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart