UKG (Ultimate Software Group) Learning Experience Designer in Remote, United States
Learning Experience Designer
USA - USA - Remote
Customer Delivery/Implementation Services
Description & Requirements
UKG is seeking a Learning Experience Designer II skilled to create internal and customer-facing learning content in the Data Foundation domain of UKG Pro. You will create instructional materials such as job aids, presentation slide decks, online help, and release notes. Self-paced and Instructor-led courses can also be required periodically. The position requires technical documentation skills and experience using a variety of online learning development tools. The successful candidate must possess a particular talent for concise, audience-targeted instructional writing and a passion for creating a holistic learning experience. You will be responsible for developing original material as well as contributing to the work of others, across a variety of writing outputs. Position requirements also include exceptional skills in grammar, sentence structure, organization, and word choice.
• Support the Data Foundations domain of the UKG Pro software product line with clear and concise content, working collaboratively with a high-performing team of product analysts, developers, designers, trainers, project managers, and technical specialists
• Collaborate with subject matter experts to determine scope, topics, and requirements for learning development projects
• Create deliverables that transform technical information into professionally written performance support or engaging instruction, in accordance with company standards
• Identify learning objectives, performance outcomes, and evaluative strategies to deliver content, including consulting with program owners and subject matter experts to identify learning gaps and content requirements
• Break down complex, technical processes into simple, logical steps to help customers learn how to use our software and be successful in their job
• Assist in determining instructional strategies
• On a limited basis, use learning development tools to create engaging self-paced courses
• On a limited basis, create instructor-led courses
• 3 years’ experience in creating performance support materials, classroom training, and/or eLearning courseware for software applications
• Experience with an XML Editor such as Oxygen, Author-IT, Adobe Framemaker, easyDITA, or XMetaL
• Experience using learning development tools such as Articulate 360, Camtasia, or Captivate
• Experience working with software environments supporting the training class, using dummy data
• Ability to plan, research, design, author, implement, and troubleshoot, product-related learning content
• Ability to prioritize your work and rapidly switch between priorities, excellent long-term planning and project management skills
• Ability to direct self and others to meet project goals and deadlines
• Ability to work with customers and subject matter experts to define content development needs and convert information into engaging learning materials
• Experience using content management systems and employing structured authoring to create content
• Proven ability to develop technical/software related job aids and user guides that are easy to read and understand, accurate and up-to-date, and correctly formatted using a style guide
• Capable of working on multiple projects while maintaining close attention to detail
• Excellent analytical and project management skills
• Able to identify issues, challenges, and gaps associated with content, training programs and materials, and to propose potential solutions
• Experience working with data analysis and business intelligence reporting tools preferred
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.
- Kronos Jobs