Getir Node.js Developer in Remote, Turkey
Great companies are made by great technology. Great technology is made by great developers. We are always looking to add great talent. Getir is a technology company that (technologically) does retail and logistics. Technology enables us to be the best in the world in this business. Tech is and will be our biggest advantage.
As we expand abroad and become a global technology company, we need people like you to be a part of our story. We opened a tech hub in Ankara so that we can recruit the best developers that Ankara has to offer.
Here's what you fundamentally need to be a kickass Senior Backend Developer at Getir:
• Strong general Linux experience
• 3+ years delivering production code for backend services in an Agile Team
• Extensive experience with REST APIs
• Experience with MongoDB
• Expert knowledge of Redis and caching strategies
• Working with Git version control system, including branching and merging strategies
• Strong knowledge of unit/integration testing, including the art of mocking and writing testable code
• B.Sc. in Computer Science or a similar discipline
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
• Experience with Node.js (Restify, Express, Mongoose, Socket.IO, Mocha)
• Experience with Elasticsearch
• Experience building and deploying Docker containers
• Develop backend applications and improve the quality of our system architecture
• Refine, and tune integrations between applications
• Analyze and resolve technical and application problems
• Deploy new releases that work
• Bring new technology and ideas to the table
• Influence cross team initiatives and mentor junior engineers
• Passionate about technology
• Eager to learn and stretch your boundaries
• Works well in a team and takes initiative
• Open to new approaches and new ideas
• Must be a DOer, a curious learner
Getir olarak kişisel verilerinizi nasıl işlediğimiz hakkında detaylı bilgi için lütfen Çalışan Adayı Aydınlatma Metnimizi (http://static.getir.com/candidate/index_tr.html) inceleyiniz.
Please see our Candidate Privacy Notice (http://static.getir.com/candidate/index_en.html) for detailed information on how we process your personal data.