Eastern Auto Parts Warehouse Stock Associate in Reading, Pennsylvania
Summary of Description:
Responsible for on-time customer deliveries and outgoing order accuracy. Also performs general warehouse duties including housekeeping, product re-arrangement, stocking, order pulling and other duties as assigned by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Accept and demonstrate the Eastern Auto Parts Warehouse Core Values of commitment, open communication, respect and excellent service.
- Comply with all Company employment policies and safety and substance abuse prevention policies.
- Must have good communication skills and the ability to give clear instructions.
- Responsible for managing customer deliveries to maintain our goal of "CDT", Consistent Delivery Times.
- Proper grouping of delivery routes in compliance with zone dispatch mapping.
- Ability to read a map.
- Properly receive and stock material and pick warehouse inventory via electronic scanning equipment.
- Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to multi task and shift priorities as they become necessary.
- Ability to handle difficult situations professionally and in a non-confrontational manner.
- General knowledge of the delivery area for direction purposes.
- Operational knowledge of company scanning and dispatch equipment.
- Ability to trouble shoot and problem solve.
- Ability to work as part of a team and self-motivate.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including Saturdays.