Baskin Robbins Cake Decorator in Ranson, West Virginia
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, fun-paced environment that is challenging and allows you to apply your personality and skills in a variety of ways, becoming an Ice Cream Cake Decorator for a Baskin Robbins franchisee is a great career choice. Our team is committed to making our guests’ day by serving them with a great product, a smile, and heck, maybe even a joke or two. Everyone on our team, from our franchisee to our manager to our crew member, works together and takes pride in doing a good job. If you are ready to roll up your sleeves and work with a winning team, then join our dynamic, award winning franchise!
· The creation of stock and custom ice cream cakes for our two Baskin Robbins location in Miami.
· Assemble and prepare ice cream cakes, including decorating with icing, gel, drawings, decorating kits, air brush, edible images and letterings.
· Ensure all cake products meet our standards of quality and excellence.
· May be required to meet requirements of all other staff positions (Please see other non-management job descriptions).
· Prepare and decorate cake products according to customer specifications and all applicable standards and procedures.
· Properly and safely operate and maintain cake and soft serve equipment while following all health and safety standards.
· Maintain an adequate inventory of decorated cakes at all times, including back-up cakes during holidays, national promotions and other peak cake occasions.
· Keep display freezer full at all times to the proper level with a variety of cakes attractively displayed.
· Conducts sampling and actively sells products
· Take and fill customer cake orders in a professional and timely manner. Be pleasant and alert to customer needs.
· Clean work area, organize and stock needed items.
· Stock and execute proper rotation of products. Keep cake production area and equipment clean and sanitary throughout shift using the cake area checklist.
· Inform immediate supervisor promptly of all problems or unusual matters of significance. Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by management staff.
· Minimum 1 year of cake building and decorating in a commercial or retail environment
· Able to operate cake decorating equipment including stand mixers, tub cutters, etc.
· Ability to interact with guests to take cake orders, upsell additional cake decorations items and communicate delivery timing expectations and process.
· Competitive Weekly Pay
· Employee Meals