AT&T Sales Manager AM Mid-Market in Raleigh, North Carolina
At AT&T, we’re bringing the world together with innovative technology solutions. We’re pushing the limits of what’s possible and driving groundbreaking innovation every single day. Our National Business Sales team is redefining the landscape for our customers by offering customized business solutions from cybersecurity, wireless, cloud, IOT and more.
This position is responsible for the management, direction, and supervision of an Account Management team for the Mid-Market moduled accounts.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• This supervisor plans, directs, supervises, and manages the activities of an Account Management team, including timely and effective communication of information, performance management, discipline, new opportunity management, and quality control.
• This role will be tasked with managing a team of inside account managers whose mission is to proactively retain, grow, and service critical business with moduled customers.
• The role will be responsible for working towards retaining and growing specific existing strategic revenue while upselling and cross selling to those customers to drive incremental new business.
• This role will be responsible for managing sellers and drive the team towards team sales metrics and development goals.
• This team will be working along-side outside sales teams, leads that are specific to retaining current business customers, and following behind large sales to ensure after original sales is complete, we cross sell into other areas of the business.
• May support resolution of customer disputes and accounts receivable discrepancies.
• Takes initiative /accountability for producing desired results. Partnering with support, identifies and drives lifecycle sales opportunities to closure.
• Manage contract renewal efforts for assigned accounts, generates contract addendums, and maintains contract expiration inventories. Establishes/maintains productive long-term networks/relationships with customers.
• The leadership aspect of the position will require overall inspection of team performance as well as aligning strategic initiatives with outside team to ensure a holistic market approach.
• Responsible for hiring, development, ongoing coaching, retention, and account assignments for team.
• Oversees business compliance, expense processing and reporting, and training compliance for team.
• Develops and executes strategies that enable new revenue growth, protect existing revenue, and drive process improvements.
• Addresses ongoing customer lifecycle, billing, and other potential roadblocks that could inhibit revenue growth. Fosters strong business relationships to execute and achieve organizational goals.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree, technical discipline preferred
Experience: Requires 5- 7 years experience
Changing the speed of business comes with many rewards – starting with your paycheck. We offer a competitive base pay plus commission with the ability to earn additional compensation based on meeting or exceeding sales quotas. And with paid training, career tools and resources you’ll hit the ground running.
Once you’re a part of the team, you’ll gain some amazing perks and benefits including paid-time off on top of paid holidays, medical/dental coverage, a 401(k) plan and tuition reimbursement. We also provide employee discounts on:
• AT&T Wireless plans & features, including IOT and connected devices
• AT&T internet & fiber
• AT&T phone
• AT&T TV (including free HBO Max), DIRECTV (including Free HBO & NFL Sunday Ticket) or U-verse TV
Ready to close the deal on a career with AT&T? Apply today.
We expect employees to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status.
- AT&T Jobs