ADM MAINTENANCE III (2nd shift) - Quincy IL in Quincy, Illinois
MAINTENANCE III (2nd shift) - Quincy IL
ADM Animal Nutrition
This is an hourly position Quincy, IL
The role of the Maintenance Technician is responsible for the following duties:
· Maintain general preventative maintenance schedules for the production.
· Troubleshoot mechanical, electrical, gas, steam, water and air problems.
· will focus on Electrical and preventative maintenance
· Install and/or modify electric, air, water, steam and gas supply lines.
· Modify the process flow to improve safety, quality and efficiency issues.
· Maintain the building and surrounding facilities.
· Notify Plant Manager immediately in the event issues arise that may cause production delays.
· Identify and communicate food safety and/or product integrity issues to appropriate personnel.
· Work in the most effective, efficient and safe manner at all times.
· Other responsibilities as assigned by management.
· High school diploma or equivalent (Associate degree in Electrical/Maintenance/related field highly preferred)
· Promotes the ADM Way and Core Values
- Minimum of 2 years of electrical/maintenance experience in a grain processing plant or related field
· Knowledge of mechanical and electrical blueprints and the capability of operating various mechanical equipment
· Strong attention to detail with the ability to work effectively as a team member
· Exceptional attendance and work ethic
· Exhibit flexibility, reliability and a mutual respect for fellow employees
· Strong safety and math aptitude
· Ability to operate a forklift in a safe manner, stand for long periods of time, and lift up to 50 lbs. above head without difficulty on a routine basis
· Ability to withstand dust and noise
- Be able to work week-ends (and OT) as required by Plant Management.
IL - Illinois
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status.
At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We’re a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world’s premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com
- ADM Jobs