MasterCard Senior Product Manager in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Product Manager
MasterCard Data & Services enables customers across industries and geographies to make smarter decisions and reach better outcomes with a tailored portfolio of solutions beyond the transaction.
• We empower customers to make better data-driven decisions by unlocking a holistic view of consumer behavior beyond their four walls and distilling actionable insights from data
• We harness the power of real-time, anonymized, aggregated transaction data; powerful software platforms; and a wealth of expertise
• We work with financial institutions, retailers, telecommunications organizations, travel companies, and more
Product Managers in Data & Services at Mastercard
• Translate deep understanding of our customers into products and solutions that drive significant customer value
• Build revolutionary products that advance how businesses all over the world derive most value from their data assets
• Balance the long-term direction of a product with today’s needs and constraints by fully understanding the technical, competitive, and commercial contexts of our products
• Act as connectors to ensure commercial and technological success of our products by working with cross-functional teams (e.g., Sales and Marketing, Technology teams, Data Strategy)
• Drive globally relevant solutions by understanding regional needs and tradeoffs, and build scalable products that serve an array of customer segments
• Set product direction with coordination, not isolation—considering how our products all work together to serve customer needs
• Drive product development from opportunity identification to launching solutions (0->1); testing products around desirability, feasibility, and viability
• Partner with cross-functional teams to set a customer-centric product vision; ensure consistent alignment between business priorities, development objectives and market trends
• Deepen understanding of customers’ needs, motivations, and pain points
• Design product concepts, conduct user testing and, and define/ iterate a product’s roadmap
• Work with UX designers, data engineering, developers, and technology teams (internal and external) to define business requirements, technical capabilities, and customer experiences
• Oversee the development of features in the product roadmap
• Prioritize development of features as they align against product strategy
• Define product usage metrics and work with development teams to monitor
• Identify issues, risks, and dependencies to track product development
• Build strong working relationships with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders
• Lead efforts to shape product management and foster an agile, user-focused, product-led culture
• Mentor, develop, and foster the skills of other team members
All About you
• Customer centric: strong focus on delivering customer value and experienced in building strong customer relationships
• Natural problem solver: analytical, curious with a “can-do” attitude; solutions-oriented skillset and fact-driven approach to product development
• Collaborative team player: proven track record in collaborating with multiple cross-functional (both internal and external) teams across multiple locations; exceptional in facilitating challenging conversations and managing ambiguity
• Agile product management in data products, writing and gathering product requirements, gap analysis, and business case development
• Organizational skills and project management: ability to deal with multiple and competing priorities, structure and manage work streams, and set clear expectations and deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills: ability to engage and influence at all levels, make the complex simple and interface with senior leadership
• Experience in consulting / product management / product development / product engineering preferred
• Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree a plus
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-129010