Veritas IT Applications Specialist (Oracle EBS - Finance) in Pune, India
Veritas solves what no one else can. With an industry-leading product portfolio, we offer proven, modern, and integrated technology that brings together availability , protection , and insights . Our Veritas Enterprise Data Services Platform addresses current and future data issues end-to-end – keeping mission-critical workloads highly available, protecting data everywhere, and providing insights to optimize costs and maintain regulatory readiness.
Veritas supports 500+ data sources, 150+ storage targets, 50+ clouds, and any deployment model imaginable. We serve 99% of the Fortune 100, 90% of the Fortune 500, and are the market leader in Software-defined Storage, Data Protection, and Archiving.
What you will be doing:
IT Application Specialist provides oversight and first line of support for Veritas Finance Applications and related functions to ensure quality and consistency in supporting customers, partners and employee’s overall user experience. The IT Application Specialist also plays a key role in working with the Business Analyst to understand all new releases and changes in readiness to support in production.
- Provide direct support to all users for all issues experienced by users
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to system functionality and software systems.
- Build a level of confidence that encourages a culture of customer satisfaction
- Serves as point of escalation for support issues, which may include serving as the interface with Application software vendor
- Be part of the SLA breach and major incident review process
- For repeat incidents help guide the problem management process to determine what corrective actions can be taken
- Responsible for resolving technical incidents and troubleshooting with developers
- Resolve technical concerns in Application users
- Interact with leadership teams in communication of the service support activities like weekly service review calls for ticket backlog review, SLA breaches, ageing tickets, ITSM change board review of CRs and SRs.
- Develop knowledge transfer documentation and customer-facing support documentation
- Collaborate with peers externally to determine and facilitate best practices.
- Reviews and monitors system performance.
- Adheres to downtime procedures, departmental policies, procedures, and objectives.
- Strong sense of customer service.
- 4+ years of experience in R12 ERP modules with emphasis on Financial modules like AR, AP, GL, PO & FA
- Experience in Zuora RevPro a plus
- Must have strong understanding of out of box R12 setups and configurations
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hands-on experience with SQL, PL/SQL, XML Publisher
- BE / BS Computer Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent
At Veritas, we care about the causes close to your heart and enable you to volunteer, donate, and do good. We also value uniqueness and know that a more diverse and inclusive workforce makes a winning team, so come as you are! Interested? Then apply and find out more about #TeamVTAS!
Why Join Us? (https://www.veritas.com/company/careers/why-join-us)
Working at Veritas
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR VHelp Portal (https://veritas.service-now.com/hrp) .
- Veritas Jobs