Lockheed Martin SAP Production Planning Analyst in Puerto Rico
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
As directed by Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, all current and newly hired employees, in the United States, are required to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022.
Description: This is an exciting virtual opportunity that will encourage collaboration and teamwork! This role will offer a 4x10 schedule (4-day work weeks) and is eligible for amazing benefits to include, but not limited to 401k, health/dental/vision benefits, paid vacation and more! Read below and apply today!
Join the Lockheed Martin EBDT organization that is driven by speed, agility, and technical innovation. We are seeking an individual who is passionate, resourceful, and tactical to work side-by-side in a dynamic team of IT professionals that drives continuous results. This is an exciting opportunity to work as a trusted team member in assisting with the development of effective solutions to the IT organization!
SAP Manufacturing Engineering (ME) and Planning Business Analyst working with Lockheed Martin Space business users supporting the operations and management of current SAP solutions and capital initiatives. The analyst will facilitate the development, implementation and sustainment of the manufacturing execution system and processes to include interfaces with our ERP and PLM systems. The employee will work across multiple project teams to optimize engineering and manufacturing bill of material and work instruction processes working directly with both our Space shop floor users and our IT team to translate requirements, resolve errors, and improve processes.
Demonstrated experience in the following:
• SAP Production Planning and executing experience (2+ years), including configuring and customizing the SAP system, Manufacturing Engineering Processes, MRP, Capacity and Production planning and shop floor execution process knowledge.
• Minimum 2+ years’ experience supporting full cycle implementation, which includes Gap Analysis, Requirements gathering, Blue printing, Development, Testing, Reporting, Go-live and Post Go-live support.
• Demonstrated experience in writing functional specification, creating test plan and test scripts and perform system integration testing.
• Integral knowledge in manufacturing work instruction, production order buy off, and shop floor management.
• Demonstrated problem solving, analytic skills and troubleshooting skills in analyzing large production, capacity, MRP related data.
• Prior experience in manufacturing engineering processes including ability to create and manage engineering and manufacturing bill of materials and manufacturing work instructions
• Experience with manufacturing engineering change processes
• Ability to adapt business processes into automated tools and techniques
• Understanding of software agile development lifecycle, and the implementation of user requirements into the environment via definition, testing, implementation, and end-user training
• Effective communication and facilitation skills - ability to converse technically and functionally
• Excellent documentation skills writing Functional Specification and performing Unit tests/Integration tests.
• Ability to perform manufacturing engineering processes in VE-CAMS and SAP ERP (Change Management, Bill of material management, and Manufacturing Work Instructions)
• Ability to create and manage visual work instructions using Visual Enterprise Author
• SAP implementation experience within the production business processes
• Experience with SAP S4
• Experience in Solumina
• Experience in quality engineering
• Experience in model-based engineering
• Experience in the deployment of manufacturing execution systems to include automation techniques, security, and project management
• Experience in IT agile development practices
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs