Lockheed Martin Java Developer in Puerto Rico
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
As directed by Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, all current and newly hired employees, in the United States, are required to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022.
Description: Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator, and builder. Our amazing people are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems.
This Enterprise Operations (EO) position supports the Lockheed Martin - Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS) division. Individuals with proven technical leadership and skills, process flow experience, and experience working alongside customers to define requirements will excel in this role.
This individual will be responsible for developing, modifying, testing, deploying, and maintaining applications in support of the RMS business area and other key partners. Day to day activities will include working with team members on a wide array of application initiatives, projects, and tool suites.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Successful , testing, deployment and maintenance of applications, incorporating and DevSecOps methodologies and concepts
• Documentation preparation to support application life-cycle requirements and reviews
• Ability to estimate assigned tasks and work assignments
• Usage of the standard tools and technologies for the and maintenance of applications
• Limited travel to Lockheed Martin sites may be required, as well as the ability to work in a virtual environment.
• Ability to present status, concepts and overviews
**US Citizenship is required for this role **
• 2+ years’ experience in Java programming with a RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, etc.)
• Proficient at delivery of -based Applications (-server, client browser, server permissions, client functionality/code signing)
• Experience with & DevSecOps (such as GitLab, CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes, Tanzu, Ansible, Terraform, Infrastructure as Code)
methodologies and working on teams
• Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education
• Experience implementing API and webservice integrations
• Recognized cloud certification (AWS CSA/Developer/DevOps Engineer, CompTIA Cloud+, CCSK or others)
• Familiarity with Cloud frameworks (AWS, PCF)
• Proven ability to execute the full software lifecycle including interfacing directly with stakeholders, including multiple Business Areas, to develop requirements.
• Demonstrated effectiveness working with teammates in a geographically dispersed and virtual environment
• Demonstrated willingness to take initiative and develop innovative solutions to complex problems.
• Familiarity with networking and related concepts (Firewalls, isolans, switches and routers)
• Familiarity with Cyber Security concepts
• Automation mindset - if you can automate it, do it
• Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Experience in refactoring, rebuild, or redesign required during cloud migration activities
• Demonstrated interest and capacity to learn and apply new skills
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs