RIVERSIDE AUTOMOTIVE STG OR AUTO PERFORMANCE PROVO Automotive Master Technician in PROVO, Utah
Master Automotive Technician - Essential Duties
- Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy.
- Diagnoses cause of any malfunction and performs repair.
- Communicates with parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Examines assigned vehicle to determine if further safety or service work is required or recommended.
- Communicates with service advisor immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the promised time.
- Documents all work performed and recommended on the repair order.
- Road tests vehicles when required or refers to the test technician.
- Participates in manufacturer-sponsored training programs, schools and events.
- Keeps abreast of manufacturer technical bulletins.
- Supervises work of any apprentice technicians as assigned.
- Reports machinery defects or malfunctions to supervisor.
- Ensures that customers\' cars are kept clean. Notifies service advisor immediately of anything that has happened to change the appearance or condition of the vehicle.
- Keeps shop area neat and clean.
- Maintains and is accountable for all Shop-owned tools and manuals. Returns them to the proper place and in the same condition as they were received.
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Reports any safety issues immediately to management.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- ASE MASTER CERTIFIED AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN. WITH SHOP MANAGEMENT SKILLS. (2 Locations Provo and St George) AUTO PERFORMANCE OR RIVERSIDE AUTOMOTIVE \| Provo, UT