HCA, Hospital Corporation of America CT/Radiology Technologist W/E in Portland, Tennessee
* SIGN ON BONUS FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATES! *
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a CT Technologist today with TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Hendersonville Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a CT Technologist for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
- As a CT Tech, you will perform radiology exams of patients maintaining a high quality of care and completes all functions associated with procedure in a timely manner.
- You will take all patients exams, charges appropriate supplies, completes notes in PACS and scans all exam appropriate documents.
- In this role, you will assist with call as necessary.
- You will perform all patients exam according to appropriate protocol.
- You will interview patients and reviews charts/orders to obtain appropriate history. Evaluates all patients for contra indicators.
- You will assist in transporting and positioning patients.
- This role will require you to assist radiologists as necessary.
TriStar Portland ER (a stand alone Emergency Room affiliated with Hendersonville Medical Center)
TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center, a 148-bed hospital about 15 minutes outside of Nashville, has provided high-quality health care to residents of Sumner and surrounding counties
for over 35 years. The facility is the first Accredited Chest Pain Center in Sumner County and is a Certified Primary Stroke Center. The Birth Center at TriStar Hendersonville, featuring Sumner County’s only Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), hosts spacious LDRP suites and a lactation boutique for inpatient and outpatient services. In addition to its main hospital campus, other affiliates include TriStar Women’s Imaging Hendersonville, The Outpatient Center at Hendersonville, TriStar Portland ER and TriStar Portland Diagnostic Center.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our CT Technologist opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Graduation from an accredited school of radiological technology
- 1 year post-graduate related experience
- Current R.T. (R) registration with ARRT.
- RT(R)(CT) certified within 6 months of employment or 6 months from registry eligible
- BLS Certified
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Title: CT/Radiology Technologist W/E
Location: Tennessee-Portland-Portland Diagnostic Center
Requisition ID: 00447-89658