CBRE Service Technician II in Portland, Oregon
Service Technician II
Areas of Interest
Portland - Oregon - United States of America
CBRE’s Global Workplace Solutions organization is looking for skilled and passionate maintenance technicians to join our growing team as we work to power one of the world’s largest online retailers!
We offer competitive pay, benefits packages, wellness programs, and an inclusive, collaborative working environment. Additionally, you will be a part of a global network of professionals supporting client operations across CBRE’s Global Workplace Solutions organization where you will have opportunities for career advancement and skill development.
Are you interested in growing your career with us? Read on to learn more!
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this vital role, you will support the function of the client’s Fulfillment Center (FC) operation, as a member of the Reliability Maintenance & Engineering (RME) team. As a member of the RME team you will repair, maintain, and continuously improve functionality of materials handling equipment and robotic systems throughout the facility. Collaborating with the Operations team and other business partners, you will work behind the scenes to ensure optimal productivity for the site using industrial troubleshooting techniques, Predictive Maintenance (PdM) tools, and your maintenance knowledge to monitor and resolve equipment issues before they arise.
As a Service Technician II you’ll be a key team member and have a path forward to develop your skills and advance your career grow into a Service Technician III after 2 years of successful service. If you love working in maintenance, coaching and teaching junior staff, and want to grow your career in this field, join us at CBRE as a Service Maintenance II Technician.
This role works 10-hour shifts, 4 days a week.
If you do not have experience that meet the qualifications of this specific role, apply anyway! We might have a role open that is a better fit and want to get to know you!
· Promote a safe working environment by following all safety procedures.
· Complete and properly document preventative maintenance routines.
· Troubleshoot electrical and mechanical issues related to all material handling equipment, including belts, motors, photo-eyes, relays, and more.
· Install, maintain, and repair automated packaging and distribution equipment.
· Track and store department inventory.
· Foster positive working relationships with RME business partners and Operations Maintenance team members.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Proficient using computers and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
· Associate’s or higher degree from a vocational school or college with a focus in the Mechanical or Electrical field.
· 1+ year of knowledge with electrical and electronic principles.
· 2+ years apprenticeship or equivalent experience in the Mechanical or Electrical field.
· Experience with Material Handling Equipment (MHE) safety standards accordance with Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and Safety standards.
· Project Management experience.
· Experience with a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
· 2+ years of experience with automated conveyor systems and controls.
· 2+ years of experience in the repair of material handling equipment
· 2+ years of experience conducting predictive and preventative maintenance procedures.
CBRE EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
· Highly competitive base pay and retirement program.
· Comprehensive medical, dental, and disAbility benefits programs.
· Health and wellness programs.
· An inclusive culture that prioritizes employee growth, skill development, and career advancement.
ABOUT CBRE GLOBAL WORKPLACE SOLUTIONS
Grounded in our mission to provide world-class service to clients around the globe, we believe that every place of work can be a competitive advantage for our clients. Productivity, reliability, engagement, safety, and brand – the workplace enables business results.
CBRE, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer (Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/US Veterans)
- CBRE Jobs