Chrysalis Health Broward Administrative Office Youth Group Home Caregiver in Pompano Beach, Florida
Full-Time Youth Group Home Caregiver / Behavioral Health Technician
Full Time and Part Time
Multiple Shifts Available, Days, Afternoons and Overnights
$500 Sign-On Bonus!
We are seeking a Full-Time and Part Time Youth Group Home Caregiver to join our team with a $500 sign-on bonus! The Youth Group Home Caregiver will play a critical role in our organization, responsible for providing leadership activities, crisis intervention, incident reporting, and modeling appropriate behavior and interactions for staff and clients. Additionally, they will assist with orientation and training for new staff and participate in planning and executing recreational activities.
· Implement and ensure completion of daily logs, checklists, task sheets, and documentation related to site and shift as directed by the House Leader.
· Maintain and model appropriate behavior and interactions for staff and clients.
· Provide leadership in all crisis interventions and incident reporting on shift.
· Participate in the planning and execution of all recreational activities.
· Assist with orientation and training for new staff.
· Manage changes in staff scheduling during shifts and coordinate necessary coverage.
· High School Diploma or GED required.
· Working knowledge of group living policies and procedures, crisis intervention, and incident reporting.
· Strong leadership skills with the ability to effectively communicate and organize tasks.
· Ability to work as scheduled, in a timely fashion, and with an attitude oriented toward service.
· Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively in a team setting with culturally diverse groups and individuals experiencing psychiatric, substance use, and/or medical symptoms, as well as experiencing a stressful situation.
· Computer literate with proficiency in internet, online applications, and email. Bilingual a plus.
· Must maintain training requirements of 40 hours annually and successfully complete all criminal background checks annually.
· Must provide documentation of a valid Florida driver's license and proof of insurance, which must be maintained throughout tenure in the amount of at least $50,000/$100,000/$50,000 for liability limits.
· Must maintain a safe driving record with no more than 6 points on motor vehicle report (MVR).
· Ability to use clinical documentation and HRIS management systems.
Avidity is an equal employment opportunity employer. Our policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. avidity also prohibits bullying and harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. Avidity is committed to maintaining a Drug-Free Working in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws. If you require accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act, please notify Avidity during the interview process.
of Openings: 8
External Company Name: Chrysalis Health
External Company URL: www.chrysalishealth.com
Street: 721 SW 9th St