TE Connectivity ASSEMBLY OPERATOR I in PLYMOUTH, Minnesota
ASSEMBLY OPERATOR I
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Assembly Teams operate assigned automated assembly machinery, ensure component flow, troubleshoot and correct machinery issues to ensure quality and productivity. They perform changeovers and setups according to production schedule, perform quality checks according to established processes and document the results as required by our quality procedures. Every team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area as well as following TE Connectivity's EH&S policies and procedures.
The Assembly Operator will be working as part of a team in assembling medical device products while maintaining high quality / performance standards on all TE Connectivity products. Pascal Implant dept.
2nd Shift 3:30pm - 2:00am, Monday – Thursday (10% Shift Differential)
• Reads work orders, follows production drawings and sample assemblies, or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
• Ability to perform and demonstrate all Manufacturing procedures after training.
• Accurately complete all essential documents (i.e. Lot History Records (LHR’s), Inspection Records and Validation Documentation).
• Positions and aligns parts in specified relationship to each other in jig, fixture, or other holding device.
• Performs intermediate assembly tasks, such as pad printing, adhesive bonding, hot air bonding, balloon bonding, etching wires, swaging shafts, fusing skiving shafts, folding, marking, braiding, coiling, and perform leak testing.
• Adjusts and trims materials from components to achieve specified medical or dimensional characteristics.
• Performs online go-not-go testing and inspection to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards.
• Packages finished assemblies or subassemblies in clear plastic bags.
• Ability to inspect work-in-process to documented quality standards to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards.
• May be required to perform training based on business need and skill set.
What your background should look like:
• High School Diploma/GED required
• Entry level; No manufacturing experience necessary
• Experience and/or training in using a microscope in assembly, working with different types of catheter materials, or other similar medical devices with small parts in a manufacturing environment is preferred
• Ability to read, write and speak proficiently in English is required
Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
• Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $18 - $19.50 /HR (subject to change dependent on physical location)
• Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
• Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
• A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets
PLYMOUTH, MN, US, 55442
Requisition ID: 104323
TE Connectivity and its subsidiaries, affiliates, and operating units (collectively, the "Company") is committed to providing a work environment that prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, color, disability, ethnicity, marital status, national origin, race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability or any other characteristics protected by applicable law or regulation.
- TE Connectivity Jobs