Honeywell Sr. Technical Trainer - Voice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Deliver technical training courses to support Honeywell Voice Solutions Systems to partners, customers and internal personnel. Assist as a SME to develop training content and delivery methods to support virtual and in-person instructor led training. Assist with creation of and administration of assessments, quizzes, and tests. Work with project teams to ensure that training deliverables are ready for product launch and to meet customer deadlines. The selected candidate must be able to travel domestically/globally up to 50% of the time.
Be part of a team that drives curriculum's that help clients become more knowledgeable of and efficient with Honeywell Voice Solutions
Work effectively with multiple functions to ensure that design and delivery of curriculum supports certification requirements for business partners
Address customer's technical training needs to improve their business acumen
40-50% Technical VILT (Virtual Instructor-Led Training) and ILT (Instructor-Led Training) delivery
15% Assist with course improvement ideas and requirements, including facilitate and launch of new/update
10% Training trainers on soft skills, auditing training delivery quality (remote and onsite) providing
YOU MUST HAVE
· Associates degree
· 5 + years of software/oop “object-oriented programming”
· 2 + years of delivering software training curriculum
· Bachelor’s degree highly preferred in Computer Science
· Virtual/E-learning software training experience desired
· Computer programming experience (C#, Java, Azure, Python)
· Instructional design experience/awareness
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Microsoft Office use
· Excellent writing and editing skills
· Ability to adapt to evolving products and technology
· Excellent team and communication skills
· An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
· An ability to influence across a broader organization
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
- Honeywell Jobs